Dodzh

Apr 7, 2021
read above.
a renpy 7.0 exe file should be around 120Kb the exe provided here is more then twice that size, call it what you want false positive or anything else you want but one should be careful about running questionable programs, then again everyone is entitle to their own opinions, so feel free to use it/run, it is your own PC.

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
The blindfold one look good but less a bit thrill. I was hoping one that some one will come inside that room and pretending the man is Turan and fuck her mouth. Just drug her again and she will obedient slowly just how Turan did on his first sex with her. Dress choice also looks good on her, can't wait to see her wear that and touch her here and there and also i want to see scene Banu & Ruslan. While Banu teasing him(Ruslan) at first times she did it inside Ruslan room. Ruslan kiss her and shut her mouth with dick(not today slut) only if Banu did it again(But, i damn sure dev will;)). After Ruslan did that of course he realize that he screwed up now but the weird things Banu didn't say anything. And so he gamble at morning and go to her room while she on her way to work Ruslan stop her and grab her body close to him and smoooch her mouth with a bit force which is messed her make up and dress a bit but she got no times to fix it and just go to office after Ruslan got her morning kiss. After this....hahaha somebody notice this but not Turan. Who is that? Yep he is The Black Man & The Old Man And so gangbang happen Hahaha.............. :love: :love: :love:

Reactions: Iskender

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
a renpy 7.0 exe file should be around 120Kb the exe provided here is more then twice that size, call it what you want false positive or anything else you want but one should be careful about running questionable programs, then again everyone is entitle to their own opinions, so feel free to use it/run, it is your own PC.
well then shouldn't play any avns unless directly dls it from dev's links. on 1 game it has bit under 900kB exe while other has under 100kB and other has ~60kB. i'd say avg is bit under 300kB.

And Natasha is such a slut
yea she is. was expecting dp but not this time.

Reactions: Iskender

Dodzh

Apr 7, 2021
well then shouldn't play any avns unless directly dls it from dev's links. on 1 game it has bit under 900kB exe while other has under 100kB and other has ~60kB. i'd say avg is bit under 300kB.
that sir is wrong, renpy 7.0 exe is 120k, renpy 8.0 exe is 104k

any other size means exe has been modified.

Most vn's made in renpy all you really need is the game folder rest can replaced for fresh clean files provided by renpy itself on few cases bit of code editing might be required to make it work. even vn provided by developers themselves can have altered exe files. the solution is not that i shouldn't play any avns, the solution is knowing some basics about what you are doing and always be skeptical and suspicious of any programs that dont look right.

again as i mention before ppl are more than free to use it as is, after all is you own PC the one being put a risk, im only suggesting to those who want an alternative and for them to be aware that something is not right.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
that sir is wrong, renpy 7.0 exe is 120k, renpy 8.0 exe is 104k

any other size means exe has been modified.
didn't say not modified, just stated that game.exes of renpy-games i have dl'd vary quite a bit, highest is game which has 21 updates under it's belt. many are around 280 kilos.

Dodzh

Apr 7, 2021
yeah i got the same thing and removed it.
I posted above my solution, but here is again, I replaced all but the game folder with a fresh clean copy of exe and all other lib and renpy files and no problem, if you get renpy from the creators of it, just compile the tutorial VN that comes with it and get libs folder as well as exe, you could rename the exe to what the original here was if you wish

Reactions: Malika1234
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes