Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
Alright this game has been in development for 3 years. Tell me straight folks; is it worth playing?
if you're wondering if MC has given a bj or cheated, I don't recall it happening yet.

I played the last update but not this one yet. I'm waiting for people to talk about it before I do haha

• Sad
Reactions: Rastafoo

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
if you're wondering if MC has given a bj or cheated, I don't recall it happening yet.

I played the last update but not this one yet. I'm waiting for people to talk about it before I do haha
mc has already cheating sex scenes with 2 characters even since last update

Reactions: Envoye

Taven Val

Mar 21, 2018
Alright this game has been in development for 3 years. Tell me straight folks; is it worth playing?
oh i jk, I lied. I just replayed some scenes. It has cheating before this current update and there is a new sex scene in the newest one too. Def download it

The scene was kind of drunk rapey though, wasn't my thing but it's there

Last edited:

behnamtira

Mar 1, 2020
View attachment 1009616

Overview:
Banu is a beautiful and proper woman who lives in the Middle East. At a young age, she fell in love and got married, but her ex-husband tragically died in a car accident soon after they had a daughter together.
After two years of grieving, she remarried to a man who has always loved Banu, but she’s never completely loved him back while still grieving for her deceased husband. The demure Banu wants to finally give all her love to her husband, but will she?
Or will she be mislead by wrong decisions?... You will decide for Banu.​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-06
Release Date: 2023-02-20
Developer: LustfulFantasy - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.13
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Characters:

Instructions for Aggressive patch:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac (v0.12): - - MEGA - -
Android (v0.12): MEGA - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED

Extras: Walkthrough Mod - - Italian TL -
Spanish TL

Mel1234 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2081363 View attachment 2081364 View attachment 2081365 View attachment 2081357 View attachment 2081358 View attachment 2081359 View attachment 2081360 View attachment 737225 View attachment 737222 View attachment 737228
please upload to zippyshare pixeldrain workupload

txd69420

Nov 15, 2020
There are more scenes in polad kitchen and it doesn't process without getting in rollback error. here's a to bypass it

also a scene with the cop and i can't get it to work, probably the locked "Banu calms down"

Reactions: Envoye
Apr 19, 2020
oh i jk, I lied. I just replayed some scenes. It has cheating before this current update and there is a new sex scene in the newest one too. Def download it

The scene was kind of drunk rapey though, wasn't my thing but it's there
In the last update it was Polad so who is the lucky one to fuck her in this update ?

Lecastel

Aug 15, 2018
What a hot f*ckin update!its getting better and better and banu's anal curiosity is real.its getting near,whos gonna pop her anal cherry?
is it turan?murat?ahmed?or even abdul?
we gonna find out soon. :devilish:

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes