evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Absolutely haram
The adultery is haram.

But its not haram if her partners are fellow muslims like Banu.
Basically its just normal sex which bothers me.

As someone who practiced the religion, I find this game Vanilla and soft.

Real haram is if she engages with non muslims like John, Christian, Klaus, Robert, and all other pig eating dudes.
Imagine a muslim gal tasting a dick exfoliated with pig fat and juices.

Now that is hot af.
By your words, absolutely haram.

Reactions: pleaseletme

Iskender

Hello! I am creating...
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
What does aggressive patch do? and where do I paste it?
It'll enable aggressive content like rape, fight etc. Right now there's small content in that patch but it'll be developed.
Copy and paste it in the "game" folder.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
What a hot f*ckin update!its getting better and better and banu's anal curiosity is real.its getting near,whos gonna pop her anal cherry?
is it turan?murat?ahmed?or even abdul?
we gonna find out soon. :devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can’t wait for the stepson to bang her, she’s been cock teasing him for awhile now, but then last update she leaves the house, hope this doesn’t close off any paths with him cause my other option to calm down was greyed out

Iskender

Hello! I am creating...
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Can’t wait for the stepson to bang her, she’s been cock teasing him for awhile now, but then last update she leaves the house, hope this doesn’t close off any paths with him cause my other option to calm down was greyed out
The scene you described will happen. But not in the route that you are playing currently. You chose to leave Kamil. This route cuts all the scenes with stepson. I recommend to play all the routes and save each 4 routes separately in the last update so you can explore all the routes easily.

Reactions: SCORPION.SKY

Iskender

Hello! I am creating...
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Can you explain which are they? Because I always though it was faithful or nor faithful to Kamil, an then some variations in them: humiliate Kamil or not, full unfaithful or picky one.
Currently there are 4 routes. As the game developes more routes will be generated later.
Pay attention to screen stats "angeldevil" and "Kamil" when playing.

"angeldevil" more than half + "Kamil" more than half = "stay with Kamil corrupted" route

"angeldevil" less than half + "Kamil" more than half = "stay with Kamil pure" route

"angeldevil" more than half + "Kamil" less than half = "break up with Kamil corrupted" route

"angeldevil" less than half + "Kamil" less than half = "break up with Kamil pure" route

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Currently there are 4 routes. As the game developes more routes will be generated later.
Pay attention to screen stats "angeldevil" and "Kamil" when playing.

"angeldevil" more than half + "Kamil" more than half = "stay with Kamil corrupted" route

"angeldevil" less than half + "Kamil" more than half = "stay with Kamil pure" route

"angeldevil" more than half + "Kamil" less than half = "break up with Kamil corrupted" route

"angeldevil" less than half + "Kamil" less than half = "break up with Kamil pure" route
Ok, those are more or less what I had mind. The only one it's hard to see is the pure with breaking up with Kamil. I guess you fall in love with someone else. I will see but with this in mind it will be easier.

Reactions: Iskender
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes