DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
i didn't get any sex scene...
Same, I’m on the broke up with kamil path and moved in polads, she can watch him fuck his girlfriend Nesrin but she has no scenes, ends in the nightclub just when it was starting to get good when she catches hircan and her date in the bathroom

kaisanbaa

May 24, 2020
Same, I’m on the broke up with kamil path and moved in polads, she can watch him fuck his girlfriend Nesrin but she has no scenes, ends in the nightclub just when it was starting to get good when she catches hircan and her date in the bathroom
Check out the saves I posted. I found Turan path after going back to some of my older saves.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

roxyt482

Aug 11, 2021
I found 4 routes
Banu leaves
-banubad>17 break up corrupted
-banubad<17 break up pure
Banu calms down
-banubad>17 stay with kamil corrupted
-banubad<17 stay with kamil pure

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Wow, Polad beats the shit out of Kamil if you leave him or stay in the house with him and even if you had the policeman come over too

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
Can someone please put a save for the confrontation between Banu and Kamil because the save folder keeps downloading but it doesn't stay on the computer.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can someone please put a save for the confrontation between Banu and Kamil because the save folder keeps downloading but it doesn't stay on the computer.
your av sends it to quarantine is my guess.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes