surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
My Banu is pretty corrupt, but I stayed with Kamil. Kamil seems pretty boring compared with Polad, so I'm going to restart.

• Haha
Reactions: Iskender

LexPro

May 4, 2017
i dont understand why author add the scene in basement with polad, its looks stupid like Banu it total whore and let fuck her without reason just because she already did

araya17

Mar 7, 2021

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
Need a walkthrough for this game
The author writes - there are 8 complete routes.
The first two are obvious - to lie or not to lie to Camil.
What about the other 6 options?
I tried to verify but it seems very complicated to me.
Does anyone have any options?

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
It was written once for a gallery of scenes and the dev seemed to agree then nothing more, do you know if it will be there? Or could one hope for a mod? It would complete the game which is already very nice.

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
That scene with Polad when he cum in her mouth, a bit bland. If you could make it more a bit like on Anna from AEA or The Spellbook that would be cool. Add a bit Urination. Still, i was hoping Ruslan will play a bit with her when she came to his private place before open all dress and get fuck. You just ruin the art if you do like what you did, maybe force kiss, a bit grope here and there and yeah foreplay. After that you can deepthroat her or blindfold her and invite his friend make her fuck with bunch of his friend. And i still hoping she still in relationship with Kamil.

Reactions: darlic and Iskender
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes