Iskender

Hello! I am creating...
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I don't know if it's worth playing again with this patch...
Not actually, currently there's little content in aggressive patch. But if I have to add so much content in this patch, I'll let you know so you play with that patch.
which route will be expanded in this update 1.5
I work on each 4 routes in each update. Although it's not so much content, I try to develop all the routes because I believe all of them will be exciting.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Not actually, currently there's little content in aggressive patch. But if I have to add so much content in this patch, I'll let you know so you play with that patch.

I work on each 4 routes in each update. Although it's not so much content, I try to develop all the routes because I believe all of them will be exciting.
JUst checked this from time go and noticed it was back. Last time I played was before the game was on hold for a year or so. Does aggresive patch still work with the game? would my saves from before the on hold version of game be compatible with this one and were there any changes from the early game?

Iskender

Hello! I am creating...
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Does aggresive patch still work with the game? would my saves from before the on hold version of game be compatible with this one
Patch works yeah, but not so much content in this patch yet. And better start a new game: Just go to preferences and click skip "unseen text" then just press Ctrl to skip the parts you already played.

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019

Lesbian content?

Reactions: Malika1234

Jul 30, 2020
How much content does this have ? Three years and only 2 gig ? Sounds like there's about 2 hour gameplay with a few scenes :unsure:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Here you go

Unlocked

for PC, Linux
for Mac
for Android
There is a new content in each 4 routes in the game. Explore all of them.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Life in Middle East [v0.1.5] [LustfulFantasy]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
LifeInMiddleEast-0.1.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
How much content does this have ? Three years and only 2 gig ? Sounds like there's about 2 hour gameplay with a few scenes :unsure:
2 gigs is a good-sized game if you don't use huge image files. This game has quite a lot of content at the present time.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes