fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
So first, this isn't a game I ever expected to play, but finding out how choice driven it was I decided to try it. All I can say is WOW! That ending was really unexpected, but superb and now I'm wondering if that's an actual ending or just for this version? Next version we go shopping for a bone saw and some trash bags? Could be difficult to move an entire body at once. lol

le thomaz

Jan 20, 2023
So there's the ''male protagonist'' tag in the preview:
1700606379875.png
But not in the tags inside the thread? :unsure: 1700606452441.png
It has a male pov or nah?

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
Great game especially since there is a path where she isn't submissive and she's hot but what is the chance that the gallery can be updated with all the different scenes since there are so many? Thanks.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Male protagonist tag because dev said POV will shift to Kamil in maybe one or two routes.
Definately don’t want to play as Kamil especially after he hits her and you can dump his ass and move out wouldn’t mind playing as Polad or even the office intern for an update though. Also does anyone know who she murders in this game, I didn’t get it in my play through but it’s in the images folder, looks like he’s tied to a bed and then she just stabs him in the chest?

Reactions: Skylark21

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Definately don’t want to play as Kamil especially after he hits her and you can dump his ass and move out wouldn’t mind playing as Polad or even the office intern for an update though. Also does anyone know who she murders in this game, I didn’t get it in my play through but it’s in the images folder, looks like he’s tied to a bed and then she just stabs him in the chest?
I don't think we'll be forced to play as anyone considering their POV will be only for 1 or 2 route out of all 8 routes.
As for Murder
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
How come there's still no lesbian path?
There are a couple of scenes but it's too late in the game for a full route to be added.

It's a shame because I was looking forward to seeing a lesbo route but I can't see it happening.

Erik Shaw

Nov 20, 2021
There is a 1 year time skip. And even after getting fucked raw and creampied by almost all, still Bhanu didnt get pregnant. Dev any views on this?

exsomon

May 11, 2020
like hardcore Catholics, Devout muslims do not use birth control,
they use more religion friendly god approved rhytim method,
unfortunately they are off beat mostly.
i looked at game images Banu gets many dick in her ass and have many facials
sperms were not manly enough to get past tonsils so thats why she is not pregnant

david449

Jan 3, 2019
I've been trying to figure out how to get the scene where Banu orders a servant when she goes to California with Rina but I haven't been able to find the route.

To get the Abdul scene you need to keep enough points with Kamil so when you slaps Banu you can calm down and stay in the house - First thing is to flirt with Abdul when Kamil has them over during the evening and he will come in the kitchen to talk to Banu - 2nd you will need to send him a selfie and flirt with him on Banu's phone at night while she is laying in bed - He will come over and Kamil will drink too much and well you can sit back and enjoy the scene :) I hope this helps
We need more scene of banu and abdul

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes