Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Life in Santa County - LaikDink's Walkthrough/Cheat/Improvement/Gallery Unlocker Mod [v0.9.1] [Bold Bash Studios]

Tyrfing

May 11, 2018
Yeah, had the same issues: Either the inc-patch works or the multi-mod, leading to the funny solution of 2 installations, one on my main screen with the inc, one on my second screen for the answers :)

Gallery unlock does not seem to work too (the one with the specialized mod mentioned above does it seems, at least if gallery goes to Episode 2 and 26 scenes in there) and i also have the text written above the names.

Oct 16, 2019
what are the chances you can add intimidation and charisma to the cheat function? or at least to the walkthrough function?

it is an infuriating and unnecessary mechanic and I despise it with a passion.

elandoor

Nov 26, 2022

Updated: 20/05/2024
Game/Creator: Life in Santa County/ Bold Bash Studios - - - LISC-MOODY
Modder: LaikDink
Mod Version: 0.9.1
Game Version: 0.9.1
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

View attachment 2378220 View attachment 2378242 View attachment 2378246 View attachment 2378261
compatible with inc mod yet??

Tecumseh

Aug 23, 2022
How to change the name?
In the script.rpy file he provided if you open up the file in the 3rd or 4th section of code ( i can't remember) you will see the name Sahil in "quotes" erase that name put whatever mc name you want (inside the quotations, important you keep your new mc name in quotations) and then make sure to save the file. Once you do that add the file to the game folder and your mc name should be set.

Reactions: Saguaro28

Visick

Sep 27, 2021
A little confused here. Want to play the game with the ipatch, but it appears there are problems with it and this mod? Or am I wrong with my understanding

Reactions: Guz007

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
A little confused here. Want to play the game with the ipatch, but it appears there are problems with it and this mod? Or am I wrong with my understanding
No you are right this mode is an absolute mess rn and i dont see anyone rushing to fix, text overlapping,ipatch not working...and its been weeks now......:FacePalm::FacePalm:

Grront

Dec 17, 2021
No you are right this mode is an absolute mess rn and i dont see anyone rushing to fix, text overlapping,ipatch not working...and its been weeks now......:FacePalm::FacePalm:
For the overlapping text go into game>gui.rpy and change define gui.dialogue_ypos to a larger number. I use 65 and feels it works fine. This will move down the dialogue and not overlap with names.

Reactions: Guz007