Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Life in Santa County multi mod [UNIVERSAL] [Rockerz]

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Thanks for mod it looks amazing, ony thing im scaring is losing my saves because of mod in future updates because of being to detailed and multi options, i hope im not gonna face with that :D

Walka

Jul 18, 2017
I get an error when clicking start after putting the mod files in? The only option is to close the game. How can I fix this?

Nvm i'm stupid, I didn't have it updated to the latest patch yet.... mb!

Jul 16, 2017
Your 1st MOD was an Amazing job i only assume that the "Ultimate MOD" will be another Dope MOD cheers dude you're Awesome!:love:

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
I'm curious to know what goes on in these people minds lol. Like you come on the scene out of nowhere, I have never heard of these guys up until the last update and what, did they think that they would be swimming cash? Get real. This was a nice mod, I'll give them that but... there will be others.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
:unsure: It's actually quite funny to make a mod specifically for one version/update of a game to then immediately abandon it, and besides if anyone actually thinks they're going to make a fortune on patreon by making game mods here then unfortunately they'll have to come to terms with the reality that modders making mods here are doing it mainly as a hobby and probably also because they want to be more helpful and active in the community here rather than as a source of income.

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
LIFE IN SANTA COUNTY ELECTRO EXTREME MOD
MOD INFO
LISC V0.4.3 EXTREME CHEAT MOD BY ELECTRO
DETAILS
LAST UPDATED: 2022-02-24
Game Creator:
Game Version: 0.4.3
MODDER:

Mod Version: 0.4.3 Extreme And Ultra
MOD FEATURES FOR 0.4.3 Extreme​
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

ELECTRO MOD IN-GAME SCREENSHOTS:

NOTICE:
IF YOUR SYSTEM IS LAGGING THEN INSTALL EXTREME VERSION INSTEAD OF ULTRA VERSION.
DOWNLOAD LINKS​
EXTREME VERSION:

ULTIMATE VERSION :

Please update your mods for v. 0.5.0! :cool:

Reactions: Seriosha