Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Life in Santa County multi mod [UNIVERSAL] [Rockerz]

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
No. This mod isn't abandoned. I have a full-time job to do. I'll update the mod today or tomorrow. Depends on my free time.
Know that i'm going to be looking forward to your mod probably more than the update for the game itself, and i know it sounds dumb but it's true. I've no use for the game without the mod as it is pretty much unplayable and your mod changes that!

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
:unsure: It's actually quite funny to make a mod specifically for one version/update of a game to then immediately abandon it, and besides if anyone actually thinks they're going to make a fortune on patreon by making game mods here then unfortunately they'll have to come to terms with the reality that modders making mods here are doing it mainly as a hobby and probably also because they want to be more helpful and active in the community here rather than as a source of income.
bruh

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't know if it's a game or mod issue but I have a LOT of images missing when using the gallery.

Laurens tit job only has a few images the rest are missing same for Chloes tit job.

Reactions: Budokai

Moobles

Apr 8, 2019
I don't know if it's a game or mod issue but I have a LOT of images missing when using the gallery.

Laurens tit job only has a few images the rest are missing same for Chloes tit job.
I had that with the original game without the mod installed plus a number of chequerboard screens where animations didn't seem to work. But with the mod it just crashes on startup. Some sort of script issue i think

Feb 18, 2022

Same here
I had that with the original game without the mod installed plus a number of chequerboard screens where animations didn't seem to work. But with the mod it just crashes on startup. Some sort of script issue i think
It's game issue. But, don't worry. I have already fixed them. I'll update them with new mod version.

StaRLorD1905

May 4, 2017
EP1 Sophie bathroom Master and Queen is interrupted. The scene doesn't go on ..... Ep1 Chloe tits job blackcreen

Feb 18, 2022
EP1 Sophie bathroom Master and Queen is interrupted. The scene doesn't go on ..... Ep1 Chloe tits job blackcreen
Fixed(black screen during Chloe scene). But you have to change some variables to access both scenes of Sophie.
Go to variables tab and change Dominant(....01) to True and Dominant(....02) to False to access Queen path and Change Dominant(....01) to False and Dominant(....02) to True to access Master path. Use new version of the mod.

• Hey there
Reactions: StaRLorD1905

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
I've got a duplicate label splashscreen from the mod.

Best I can tell is that the game had a significant rewrite and you need to re-evaluate your mod's code.

Last edited: