Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Life in Santa County multi mod [UNIVERSAL] [Rockerz]

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
Any reason why I can't seem to trigger the alternate Chloe breakfast scene for this update? I know I had the scene with her where she gave me the boobjob. Not sure if I just don't have enough points for her/my character needs to have certain personal stats or if I missed a variable trigger?

I love this game, but it feels very vague on what triggers what. Will the upcoming variable detection let us know if certain scenes/moments require variables? I'm not a modder by any stretch, but I can usually open the script files and at least see what I may be missing/needing. But for this game, it all just comes up as random characters when I check the script.

ruver83

May 15, 2022
How do i install the mod. I extracted to the LISC --> Contents --> Game folder but i just get an error message when I try to run the game

Reactions: iJude98

Gessen

Sep 11, 2020
Thanks for the mod! Enjoying it. I am getting a lot of missing images around the couch scene with Lauren from the last update and the date from the new update. I'll see about getting a list, but it's like 30 frames. Not sure if that's just me.

Feb 18, 2022
Any reason why I can't seem to trigger the alternate Chloe breakfast scene for this update? I know I had the scene with her where she gave me the boobjob. Not sure if I just don't have enough points for her/my character needs to have certain personal stats or if I missed a variable trigger?

I love this game, but it feels very vague on what triggers what. Will the upcoming variable detection let us know if certain scenes/moments require variables? I'm not a modder by any stretch, but I can usually open the script files and at least see what I may be missing/needing. But for this game, it all just comes up as random characters when I check the script.
Yeah the " Variable detection process " will let you know, if there is some impact of a variable on the following scenes or not. And the scene isn't triggered, bcoz you were with Iris in previous night.

Feb 18, 2022
Thanks for the mod! Enjoying it. I am getting a lot of missing images around the couch scene with Lauren from the last update and the date from the new update. I'll see about getting a list, but it's like 30 frames. Not sure if that's just me.
Just tell me one missing image name. So, I can easily find them inside script.

Sille

Jan 5, 2021
This mod is amazing!.. Thank you!... Unfortunately, the gallery unlocker feature isnt working for me, and after talking to Aunt, Hana and Zhara in the garage can't get out of there - the slide menu doesn't work anymore (I'm stuck there)..

I tried other old saves but when I get to the same scene in the garage I get stuck there again..

EDIT: Now, every time I change the MC and Relations points I get stuck there, in the Mod Menu (I can only exit by pressing the ESC key)..

EDIT 2: Okay, now with another old save everything is back to normal (except the gallery unlocker feature which still doesn't work)..

Last edited:
Feb 18, 2022
This mod is amazing!.. Thank you!... Unfortunately, the gallery unlocker feature isnt working for me, and after talking to Aunt, Hana and Zhara in the garage can't get out of there - the slide menu doesn't work anymore (I'm stuck there)..

I tried other old saves but when I get to the same scene in the garage I get stuck there again..

EDIT: Now, every time I change the MC and Relations points I get stuck there, in the Mod Menu (I can only exit by pressing the ESC key)..
There are 3 bars on the left of the mod interface. Click cross sign to close the interface. And if you are not comfortable with that mod user interface switch over to second mod user interface. And the replay gallery room is fine. But the secret gallery room isn't fully developed. If you have any other issue regarding this mod then DM me through my discord.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sille

Sille

Jan 5, 2021
There are 3 bars on the left of the mod interface. Click cross sign to close the interface. And if you are not comfortable with that mod user interface switch over to second mod user interface. And the replay gallery room is fine. But the secret gallery room isn't fully developed. If you have any other issue regarding this mod then DM me through my discord.

When I press those bars nothing happens.. I can't switch to second user interface.. Nothing happens on everything I click on (I can only exit with the ESC key).. but now, with another old save everything seems to work normal, as if nothing had happened (except the gallery unlocker feature).. Thanks

kktcross

Jan 29, 2019
Brother man bill thanks for mod but you are missing scenes in replay gallery Karen and Rose that is from part 1 and then there is scene with Felicia after telling her password and i didnt play mutch more after that (sandbox is too annoying) also next thing i do start replay but all start are at 0 and of course i didnt fulfill hiden requirements and it dont trigger or i do change stats but am unable to click text to continue (Sophie bathroom master i did get notification that i am at dominant path after tinkering with stats but i cant klick that damn green text Go over her :FacePalm:) so yeah thanks for mod but it need work. Have good one man;)

edit:just to clarify i did download mod 14.5 at 21:30(CET) i did download it again now reinstaled but problems are still there

Last edited:
Feb 18, 2022
Brother man bill thanks for mod but you are missing scenes in replay gallery Karen and Rose that is from part 1 and then there is scene with Felicia after telling her password and i didnt play mutch more after that (sandbox is too annoying) also next thing i do start replay but all start are at 0 and of course i didnt fulfill hiden requirements and it dont trigger or i do change stats but am unable to click text to continue (Sophie bathroom master i did get notification that i am at dominant path after tinkering with stats but i cant klick that damn green text Go over her :FacePalm:) so year thanks for mod but it need work. Have good one man;)

edit:just to clarify i did download mod 14.5 at 21:30(CET) i did download it again now reinstaled but problems are still there
You can wait for DVD feature of mod, it will tell you how to unlock, requirements for lewd scenes and variable impacts for following scenes.
Join our discord server and let me know which features are missing from the scenes. I can't stay always online here.

Im The Night

Apr 22, 2021
LIFE IN SANTA COUNTY ELECTRO EXTREME MOD
MOD INFO
LISC V0.5.0 EXTREME CHEAT MOD BY ELECTRO
DETAILS
LAST UPDATED: 2022-05-14
Game Creator:
Game Version: 0.5.0
MODDER:

Mod Version: 0.5.0 XTREME
MOD FEATURES FOR 0.5.0 XTREME​
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

ELECTRO MOD IN-GAME SCREENSHOTS:

NOTICE:
IF YOUR SYSTEM IS LAGGING THEN INSTALL EXTREME VERSION INSTEAD OF ULTRA VERSION.
DOWNLOAD LINKS​

MAIN MOD

NEXT MOD VERSION UPDATE INTERVAL - [1DAY-2DAY]:
Planned updates:
*customizable save names
*customizable dialogue box opacity, dialogue text size, color, outlines etc.
*Dynamic Variable Detection process.
*etc.
Does it work on android

Reactions: Yaphzor

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
Hey Rockerz Vincent, there seems to be missing the: "image 'lfe_61_blink1' and '..._blink2', lfe_71_...." during Lauren date scene, they don't seem to be in the game folder as far i can tell. nice mod btw (y):)

edit: i think i found the missing blinks, they are named "lye_61_blink1.webp" the dinner date are all inside the "LYE" folder.

edit 2: i fixed it up :)
(removed fix outdated)

Last edited:
Reactions: rocketttt

rocketttt

Feb 27, 2022
Эй, Rockerz Vincent, кажется, отсутствует: "изображение 'lfe_61_blink1' и '..._blink2', lfe_71_...." во время сцены свидания с Лорен, они, кажется, не быть в папке с игрой, насколько я могу судить. хороший мод кстати(у):)

edit: я думаю, что нашел недостающие мигания, они называются «lye_61_blink1.webp», дата ужина находится внутри папки «LYE».

редактировать 2: я исправил это:)
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

да работает спасибо

Вы знаете, где можно найти секретную галерею??

Reactions: Drainer002

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Well, It looks like both v.0.5.1 and v.0.5.2 are just bug fixes, so will this mod work, or will it still need to be updated?