Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Those are ideally things they should have considered before. Like, if you cannot have too many characters and flesh all of them out why introduce so many in the first place? Seems like a predictable problem. I didn't mind Ron and I actually enjoyed the sandbox. An optional skip button for the sandbox would have fixed the replayability problem. The way the direction of the game is constantly changing is hurting the flow of the game and at a certain point constantly re-inventing your game does more damage than sticking with the suboptimal formula you had before.
It's patreon baby!
The majority doesn't seem to have a problem those changes, and since the games existence depends almost entirely on it's support, they have to make adjustments to please their audience. You're just one of the few unlucky outliers who think of the changes as something negative.
The only alternative other than "dev's should've know better" would be for them to go back and remake the game but nobody would want that.

Also we aren't even entirely sure these changes are valid, not all updates are equal and maybe this last one was just a top-up for the one before, who knows.

Sese81

Apr 10, 2022
Kindly I have already played version 0.6 now to see the changes made with 0.61 do I have a shortcut or do I have to replay the whole game?

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
Slight script error. "Looking at the MC"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've actually noticed this a few times where a character will say "the" before the MC's name.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
If you wanna creep around and overhear her talking to the detective,
or you wanna tell her you are doing everything for her, like working for the mob if
it means she has a better life.
what choice its the best so far guys ?
I want to restart the game from the beginning .

View attachment 2029219
Most scenes are on the intimidation path, there is little gain in not trying anything.

devante

Nov 7, 2019
Gallery unlocker. Right click and select save as. galleryunlock.rpy needs to be in "\LISC-0.6.0-pc\game" folder (the same folder as "archive.rpa"). Only works for v6.0.

**When I made the unlocker I had already played episode 2 so the variable to unlock that page in the gallery was already done. While the scenes were unlocked the button wasn't. Updated to unlock episode 2 page in gallery.
it won't let me download it how do i install it

Sarif119

Mar 29, 2020
How to unlock 3(Chloe sex shop), 5(Lauren pool), 6(Elizsbeth) Scene in Episode 2(0.6.1)
How much character points needed and which path to unlock this? 20220908_144529.jpg

Last edited:

Mas92

Jan 21, 2017
I played in two routes and until last update I opened everything but now I can't unlock Chloe sex shop and Lauren pool scenes,
and it seems that many people have this problem
I'm not in the mood to play again with walkthrough I just hope it doesn't get worse in the next update

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
It's a shame that the only way to meet Zara is to skip a large amount of Chloe content. Hopefully there will be another chance to meet her in future updates.

BigTTiger

May 27, 2021
So am I to understand the only way to get the complete Lauren scene at the pool is to use the gallery cheat ?

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
And who cares about your opinion?
Does it look like i care about anyone's opinion? You are free to post whatever the fuck you want.

If you like to hear how your girl liked her ex bf's magical fingers or how close she was to fuck him and it gets you hard then you do you. That's not my thing.

This scene doesn't even add anything to the fucking story. Developer can get rid of that scene and it won't change a thing. Why to have a virgin character and then make her go into details about how she loved when that asshole fingered her?

3.80 star(s) 191 Votes