cjcjcc

Oct 18, 2021
So now game is all visual novel without intractive mod that i like it but we need cheat or good walkthrough mod!!
Most of us use OP cheat mod and we didnt get lauren full pool scenes and not even aunt chole shopping scenes
This game getting harder and harder to play it or in other meaning seing all scenes in game with dialoge!

cjcjcc

Oct 18, 2021
what is the content of this update i only get zara bathroom , and at the pool lauren run off . oh and there is karen garage but i hate her . Am i missing something ?
Yeah u missed sophie and chole and garage meeting!
You can see CG in image folder.

cjcjcc

Oct 18, 2021
how is this happen ? i had good path in chloe .
And about pool scene that all about lauren or she may not run off ?
I don't know !! Maybe we should have bad path on chole to get shopping scene in this update...
You can replay in gallery and watch full scene and compare with you'r path.

lukachandrika

Aug 2, 2020
I don't know !! Maybe we should have bad path on chole to get shopping scene in this update...
You can replay in gallery and watch full scene and compare with you'r path.
I saw it in gallery after unlocking it and idk how i didn't get at least chole shopping scene i remember i did alot of good choices with her :unsure:.May be the multimod is not accurate .

FatBoizSlim

Jan 10, 2020
I had the same problem but once I got to that point in the game it all unlocked.

Workupload -> 12 hours valid, download the attachment if expired.

See if this save works. Not to be used for in game since I fucked up but everything is unlocked for me with the gallery unlock
Tried your saves, scenes that I haven't unlocked from my gameplay are still locked with your save.

halil123

May 23, 2017
Am I the only one confused by the under the table scene with Chloe? MC looks at his lap but there is nothing there, a few lines later we see Chloe's feet on his lap. I feel like dev forgot to add her foot earlier.

Screenshot 2022-08-31 121648.jpg

Reactions: ann87ra and kwiatos

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
Tried your saves, scenes that I haven't unlocked from my gameplay are still locked with your save.
When copying, did you overwrite the persistent data? I'm no expert but that might be the issue. Either way my save is obsolete since the gallery unlock problems those users were having before has been fixed supposedly.

raephoenix

May 6, 2019
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6.0 + IC Patch
Size 773 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Update please

FatBoizSlim

Jan 10, 2020
When copying, did you overwrite the persistent data? I'm no expert but that might be the issue. Either way my save is obsolete since the gallery unlock problems those users were having before has been fixed supposedly.
Yes I didn't. Didn't work. I even loaded your save and went to the gallery and scenes that I haven't unlocked were still locked.

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
Yes I didn't. Didn't work. I even loaded your save and went to the gallery and scenes that I haven't unlocked were still locked.
Apologies, let me clarify. You still have to use the gallery unlock that’s is posted here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/life-in-santa-county-v0-6-1-bold-bash-studios.80005/post-8803178

Prior to that fix posted above, users couldn’t access the chapter 2 gallery even though they were using the unlock. I had the same problem until I got to chapter 2 in game. The save I provided was a way for those users to access the gallery for chapter 2. Definitely not to use for in game. I made terrible decisions and barely unlocked anything on my own.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 191 Votes