Sep 8, 2020
Can anyone give me the proper ipatch? Cause it says when I go to download it that it's 0 bytes and when I open it, it is blank with no actual patch...

• Angry
Reactions: Johnny6

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
Can anyone give me the proper ipatch? Cause it says when I go to download it
that it's 0 bytes and when I open it, it is blank with no actual patch...
Presence of patch file is what matters, not it's content, so it's
0 bytes. :WaitWhat: There's +/- 3 types of iPatches around these parts:
1. Empty ones (your case).
2. Small ones - renames your roommates/landlady to close relatives/family members.
3. Ones with taboo/graphics content going vs Patreon rules - up to hundreds of MBs.

Last edited:

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Can anyone give me the proper ipatch? Cause it says when I go to download it that it's 0 bytes and when I open it, it is blank with no actual patch...
Incest is already built into the game, the "incest patch" just serves as a "signal" to activate it.
If the file is in the folder the game loads with incest script and if not then it loads the non-incest one.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
So do we know how to "go down" on Lauren on the pool scene cuz in my case she always runs away...:)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
LifeinSantaCounty-0.6.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
so rea lli.jpg

Just look at all the booty in your right sig, gamer: you just answered your own question.
It takes a bunch to make up a wholesome gaming routine amongst any number of hotties.

lukachandrika

Aug 2, 2020
what is the content of this update i only get zara bathroom , and at the pool lauren run off . oh and there is karen garage but i hate her . Am i missing something ?

3.80 star(s) 191 Votes