Jeroen

Jun 16, 2017
I swear, reading the reasons these devs have for not delivering their game on time makes it seem like they're the main character of a cheesy CW drama tv show like 90210. The shit that allegely happens to them would be a lot of pain and suffering for an entire generation of several families to go through yet somehow they manage to have it happen to them alone. They must be some of the unluckiest people on Earth.

Or, in most cases, they're full of shit.

Life in Santa County is one of the greatest VNs I've had the pleasure of playing, but it seems to be plagued by the same recurring problem; once a game gains popularity, karma is served to the dev and suddenly they have all of these things happen to them that prevent them from working on their game.

If his wife is truly sick, I hope she will pull through and my best wishes to them. But yea, my experience with these devs tells me I should take that with a grain of salt.

HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
Hot models but the MC's face in the screen shots remind of Dan Akroyd's character with the dick nose from Nothing but Trouble.:LOL:

3.80 star(s) 191 Votes