homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Agree, but there is no way to unlock that scene, unless you cheat.
Yeah and that is something I don't like about this game. I honestly wondered what the hell I was doing wrong. Went through the game multiple times and still couldn't get the scene. Not to mention needing to find "secret items" to level up is also kind of stupid

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
Yeah and that is something I don't like about this game. I honestly wondered what the hell I was doing wrong. Went through the game multiple times and still couldn't get the scene. Not to mention needing to find "secret items" to level up is also kind of stupid
what scene?lauren bed scene at part 1?

ZRose

Aug 14, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.7.0 + IC + Gallery Unlock

NOTE: When LaikDink publishes the walkthrough, you can copy the "game" directory from his zip file to:
Documents/RenPy_Saves/com.estrada777.lisc/

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 976 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Got force close every time open the game, after adding mod.

buggerluggs

Mar 18, 2021
interesting game but keep getting error at the same point. When I leave Iris & Lauren in the bathroom I get error If i ignore it becomes a loop and I cant do anything.

Nov 23, 2020
First you have to enable the console. Edit text file 00console.rpy found in "gamefolder/renpy/common/"

Search for "config.console = False" change False to True

Now run the game again. while playing the game you should be able to press Shift + O and the console will come up from there you can type smlcsophiefuckstream = True
then hit enter
To exit the console type exit and then press enter.
I tried this, but the sub flag is still triggering despite me putting in the new console command. It supposed to be dom.

Reactions: mofonistik
3.80 star(s) 191 Votes