estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.7.0 + IC + Gallery Unlock

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PIXELDRAIN (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

THIS ONE HAS THE WT MOD IN IT
Mega

Size 976 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
I added a third link that has an apk with the WT mod already bundled in, since the manual method wasn't working.

Reactions: snakeplisskin

Sharingan33

Jul 3, 2017
You should give the best phrase, being an Italian speaker and all.
I would've given my help in PM but i don't think the developer has an account in this forum. Anyway you can replace that with "Amore" (means Love, the most used in couples) or "Angelo" (Angel) or "Tesoro" (My treasure). There are a lot of pet names you can use, it depends which one and how the developer want to use it.

It's also kinda of awkward the fact the the guy surname is "Bastards", i don't know if it's intentional.

Alexbt

Jul 3, 2021
I used the renpy edit mod, and i think i already get all route, this is a excellent game, no doubt, but the sandbox system or gallery system or even choise system make me fell sick, i just want tell Dev, you made a lot of Good CG and story, but if any player choose 'not right' choise, they wont get them, then, what a pity! (Like Chole sex scene).....

Reactions: cjcjcc

CHEBBOxxx

Dec 25, 2017
hi all,
why during animations my CPU go crazy with 100% usage, everything is almost freezing. any tips or suggestions?

previous episodes animations still works fine and smooth.

schokoballz

Mar 26, 2020
Hi guys, the animations don't show up for me, the animation scenes are completely black and I only see texts.
what can I do to fix this?

-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018
hmm I wanna try this game but I guess I will wait for this animation patch. Im hesitant about trying cuz most of the women in the op screens dont look too appealing to me. If there is a screenshot of all the women you can spend time with, that would be awesome.

Freeeeeeed

Dec 31, 2019
Hey guys, does anyone know how to get the scene with lauren in the first episode of the game? the one where she comes to your room after you take her out to dinner? I have no idea what i'm doing wrong every time i try something the scene just ends with her going to sleep. please help

3.80 star(s) 191 Votes