BigDilly48

Jul 17, 2020
Who cares if they miss the update, it's going to be a testing version that will be a bug fest and now be a completely redesigned game with even more emphasis on sandbox, or did everyone miss that?

Not like you lot are losing any money on it, right?
wait, does the testing usually get leaked here or was it always official?

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
wait, does the testing usually get leaked here or was it always official?
It kind of depends really, this kind of sounds like it might be an internal testing, and it might not be, more than likely will be at the highest tier though. Sometimes those test versions are at the highest tier, it's not so much about "leaks", just that most dev's just don't want a buggy version getting out and making them look bad (e.g. saves are broken, etc), but beta/test versions leak for all kinds of games all the time.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Smells scammy
He is quitting their career as vn devs. Moody will have a successful employment in Antalya serving a beer to russo turisto improving their obliko morale. Being honest, a couple years ago I used to be their patrons, but they deprived me. For what reason? For telling them the truth. I blamed them on lying.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
How wonderful speech did we listen in the last year. Meet new moody who successfully meets his promises and perform deadlines. We are able to see none but cheap skamming lazy rat.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
403 paid members on his patreon before the flood announcement and now 332 .... you reap what you sow i guess
It was the end of the month, most turn auto renew off when they sign up.....happens with almost every single Patreon.

So abandoned tag is coming instead of update release. Shame to moody and fenriz. They have spent their talent for nothing.
I thought they weren't worth your attention, why are you still here making comment after comment, after comment???

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
It was the end of the month, most turn auto renew off when they sign up.....happens with almost every single Patreon.

I thought they weren't worth your attention, why are you still here making comment after comment, after comment???
He doesn't even know how the abandoned tag works, don't mind those comments.

Reactions: ziggy81

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019

I am suffering from the enmity to deceivers, unfortunately. Can do nothing with it (

LegendKing23

Feb 15, 2019
I remember playing this game way back then when the first update of this dropped but lost all interest because of all the ntrish feeling it gave away. I have heard over time some things got changed and it "improved" apparently. But i see some stuff in the prologue still the same.

Why is Iris saying this to mc and then she is saying something completly different to Sophie? Why is she lying? I lost all interest for her. She went down in my eyes completely (and Sophie too tbh). Which one is the truth?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: It's like after prologue it's a completely different game and with how they act and react. But still that prologue and some of the decisions that dev made and dialouges that he writed hurts the game more then it adds anything tbh because guys like me avoided the game. Still not interested in her. After i'm finished with the game will leave a review fs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: yourmomma

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
So what do we have here? We have nothing but misleading statements on patreon aimed for nothing but avoiding of a radio silence. Sometimes it resembles in a dervish dance style. Should a decent person close a show? Yes, definitely should. Are the dev team a decent person? I guess it’s a doubtful issue

• Sad
Reactions: ActiveShooter

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I liked that this game was more VN than sandbox but now it is going more sandbox not sure if i'll like that i don't care much for sandbox games. To me sandbox is for people that want to play a game with story and VN is for ppl that like to read and control the story. I think it's a big mistake going more sandbox. I think i read that it will have both Sandbox and VN builds but that seems like it will make updates take longer to release. I think they should stick to current build and continue the story.

NewSeal

Jan 9, 2024
I liked that this game was more VN than sandbox but now it is going more sandbox not sure if i'll like that i don't care much for sandbox games. To me sandbox is for people that want to play a game with story and VN is for ppl that like to read and control the story. I think it's a big mistake going more sandbox. I think i read that it will have both Sandbox and VN builds but that seems like it will make updates take longer to release. I think they should stick to current build and continue the story.
Not to mention in most H-games, sandbox/point & click elements only serve to pad the runtime, making you wander around and be at a specific location at the right time to see a certain npc or something, rendering an otherwise straightforward story unnecessarily longer with pointless interactions.

3.80 star(s) 191 Votes