Anony9876

Aug 27, 2021
is it a bug or what that the Mc don't have a name, like it says None (None is Mc name)? i have installed the multimod in it, can it be because of that?

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
I see thanks to everyone, so i guess i'll just download it rn since we pretty much have no information for when the new update will come. Thanks again
Mate, the dev is a really one of the best performers, like Icstor was 6 years ago. But they are suffering from the lack of diligence, and such a disadvantage makes all the talent to be useless.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
is it a bug or what that the Mc don't have a name, like it says None (None is Mc name)? i have installed the multimod in it, can it be because of that?
It's the walkthrough mod. After I deleted the game and reinstalled it without the mod all the bugs went away, but unfortunately the saves were corrupted. But i couldn't be bothered to start over AGAIN. So long live the great None!

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
It's the walkthrough mod. After I deleted the game and reinstalled it without the mod all the bugs went away, but unfortunately the saves were corrupted. But i couldn't be bothered to start over AGAIN. So long live the great None!
It's probably just a matter of fixing the value. Can do that with URM (or dev mode, but URM is easier).

Anony9876

Aug 27, 2021
yea i presumed,well it seems like i will have to start over again when the next version will come out since probably my saves are corrupted too and didn't manage to choose all the option i wanted to do

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
It's probably just a matter of fixing the value. Can do that with URM (or dev mode, but URM is easier).
Correct, but I have no clue what the value is. I did try to hunt down the script folder, but BBS does things a bit differently.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Correct, but I have no clue what the value is. I did try to hunt down the script folder, but BBS does things a bit differently.
In URM, I'd probably start with looking up "none" in the values. Can probably find it that way or you could search for something like "name" in the variables.

Edit: In LISC, it looks like the variables are player.name and player_name. The value for one or both of those was probably set to "None" by your mod, so try changing the values to whatever name you want.

Reactions: yourmomma

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
In URM, I'd probably start with looking up "none" in the values. Can probably find it that way or you could search for something like "name" in the variables.

Edit: In LISC, it looks like the variables are player.name and player_name. The value for one or both of those was probably set to "None" by your mod, so try changing the values to whatever name you want.
Look at you hunting down the variable. Kudos to you sir. I'll give it a try later today. Thanks!

Edit: just to be clear change both of them? Kind of strange to have two separate variables for a name.

testertestington550

Oct 26, 2019
i've never played this before v0.9.1 Was it always this jumbled of a mess of a story? like the time lines are fucked up so much. I'm at the family supper now, and they act like the younger sisters drawing is news? and what happened to the party? the final exams? the hippie chick that needed help in the woods? it seems like half the game is gone.. should I play an older version and just pretend this one doesn't exist? Have I just gotten spoiled by Ripples, and A rose among thorns, etc..fuck, this game has renders, but trying to follow this story... jesus.. rant off. I know this was mentioned by some peeps a few posts/pages back, but I had to get that off my chest.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
i've never played this before v0.9.1 Was it always this jumbled of a mess of a story? like the time lines are fucked up so much. I'm at the family supper now, and they act like the younger sisters drawing is news? and what happened to the party? the final exams? the hippie chick that needed help in the woods? it seems like half the game is gone.. should I play an older version and just pretend this one doesn't exist? Have I just gotten spoiled by Ripples, and A rose among thorns, etc..fuck, this game has renders, but trying to follow this story... jesus.. rant off. I know this was mentioned by some peeps a few posts/pages back, but I had to get that off my chest.
No, it wasn't always as confusing. It's because the early part of the game had to get reworked to comply with Patreon bullshit. Some order events were changed around but it's all still a work in progress. It will get corrected over time to make better sense, but for now it's going to be confusing.

For me, the Iris tent scene made up for all the confusing parts. My monkey brain is focused now.

Reactions: NewSeal

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Life in Santa County with SweatyDevil's multi-mod and incest patch included to v0.9.1.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

testertestington550

Oct 26, 2019
No, it wasn't always as confusing. It's because the early part of the game had to get reworked to comply with Patreon bullshit. Some order events were changed around but it's all still a work in progress. It will get corrected over time to make better sense, but for now it's going to be confusing.

For me, the Iris tent scene made up for all the confusing parts. My monkey brain is focused now.
I'm this far in, I'll give it a go. cause, yea iris. Cant disappoint Iris.

3.80 star(s) 191 Votes