GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
I wish the dev had written a progress with digits instead of the bad pictured anime. Something like xxx pictures left to be rendered.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
what is with this dev and feet?i know some people like this fetish but most of the sex is feet for gods sake.
Not really. There's definitely a decent amount of that, but there's also quite a few scenes with vaginal and anal sex in the game. You might just be hyper-focused on the feet because it's more frequent in this game than most.

Reactions: NicolasBrown98

BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
I just started the game. There was no place to name the MC, and now I am "None." Tried restarting a couple times, and yeah, nowhere does it say, "What is your name?" Any way to fix this?

CURIOUS_1976

Apr 13, 2024
I've watched a playthrough of the game that ends after MC and Lauren have sex for the first time, she's wearing the stockings and suspenders and red see through gown.

The playthrough then continues along the same route previously but the MC and Lauren have a threesome with the stripper at a sex party.

It also includes Chloe licking Lauren by the pool and her masterbating MC and then ending up in the bedroom where a dildo comes out and the MC watches Chloe and Lauren playing with each other then joining in.

The update ends with MC having sex at the campsite with Iris.

I take it the latter is simply a diverting path from the first scene of MC and Lauren ?.

Reactions: Deathsman0098

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I've watched a playthrough of the game that ends after MC and Lauren have sex for the first time, she's wearing the stockings and suspenders and red see through gown.

The playthrough then continues along the same route previously but the MC and Lauren have a threesome with the stripper at a sex party.

It also includes Chloe licking Lauren by the pool and her masterbating MC and then ending up in the bedroom where a dildo comes out and the MC watches Chloe and Lauren playing with each other then joining in.

The update ends with MC having sex at the campsite with Iris.

I take it the latter is simply a diverting path from the first scene of MC and Lauren ?.
Must be a bug where the code doesn't take you to the next day. There's supposed to be an entire day between those events, which among other things includes a family dinner where everyone is together, including Charlotte. The next morning is when the MC and Iris go camping. So obviously there's a mistake in the code somewhere, since regardless of path I assume that dinner event takes place.

Reactions: Deathsman0098

CURIOUS_1976

Apr 13, 2024
Must be a bug where the code doesn't take you to the next day. There's supposed to be an entire day between those events, which among other things includes a family dinner where everyone is together, including Charlotte. The next morning is when the MC and Iris go camping. So obviously there's a mistake in the code somewhere, since regardless of path I assume that dinner event takes place.
Thanks for the reply.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
Hey all.

So I noticed that LaikDink's WT mod doesn't appear to be fully compatible with the i-patch. It kind of is (still looks like it changes Lauren to the MC's mother and Chloe to your aunt), but not everything. So I went ahead and made some edits by manually making changes in the dialogue and editing the intro to where your parents don't die.

Please note, this is NOT my mod. ALL credit goes to LaikDink for their amazing work; all I did was make some small changes to make it more incest-ish. If there is anything I missed, let me know. :) And if he asks me to take this mod down, I will do so immediately.

EDIT: 7/15/24 - Alright, I have made corrections to the freeroam events I missed. As of now, dialogue should be updated as of v 0.9.1 (outside anything I missed). NOTE: I am not sure if it's a result of my dialogue changes or from LaikDink's original mod, but you may notice in freeroam when you click on some doors, it will take you to an error screen. Just rollback prior to clicking on said door and do not reclick on those doors. I did an unmodded playthrough and was able to confirm those doors are locked, so there is no risk of missing content. As I am by no means an effective modder and won't be implementing a fix, I have no idea what's causing the issue, but at least it won't affect your playthrough.

Last edited:

BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
During free roam, I found what looks like a diary on Lauren's bedside table. Apparently, a key or something else is needed to open it. Where can I find the key? Or is there something else I need to do to open the diary?

3.80 star(s) 191 Votes