homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
THAT's all? How about a release date for the new update that was promised two weeks after the last re-worked version? Communication again on the downline... Don't care about a render, I'm interested in progress and information about a release.
Lots of that going around

razorlove666

Jan 18, 2022
the renders are now becoming to extravagant and unrealistic overly done shapes than how it started. that was the main essence that attracted.

BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
I have been leveling my intimidation and charisma stats evenly (currently at intimidation=6 and charisma=7). Is that a good strategy, or is one more important than the other?

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
I have been leveling my intimidation and charisma stats evenly (currently at intimidation=6 and charisma=7). Is that a good strategy, or is one more important than the other?
It depends on the circumstance, from what I've gathered. Some events require a certain Intimidation, some Charisma. Without giving spoilers, leveling them both evenly is fine; I've noticed it matters more WHEN you level them. :)

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Try shift +o , than enter intimidation =10, then charisma =10

jackphi

Mar 6, 2023
THAT's all? How about a release date for the new update that was promised two weeks after the last re-worked version? Communication again on the downline... Don't care about a render, I'm interested in progress and information about a release.

hang on, I thought that the two weeks after was a miscommunication and that we first got v9 and then two weeks later v9.1. But I could be wrong :)

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Have you tried to buy a patreon membership and write something on their wall? It could accelerate a publishing of a devlog a bit?

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Did you miss what was posted back in May and was also posted here?

TO CORRECT A MISUNDERSTANDING

We wrote that we will add 30 animations to the game with the bugfix patch after the release. Actually, this post was written about the release of the game without animations due to a problem in the animations at the time of release and that animations would be added a week later. As in previous releases. Just before the release, I solved these problems and added the animations into the game and built it, but Fenriz added this ready-made post to the subject. There was a communication problem between us. Actually the animations are already added in this update. I have just been informed that there is such an expectation and that is why I am making this statement. Those who are uncomfortable with this situation please contact me. The next update is not an animation update, but the sand-box/VN steam release I mentioned before with +3000 scenes.
The animations were already included in the release that happened.

The next update for the game will be the Steam launch.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
I doubt they are able to do a steam launch in some reasonable time. Nevertheless, some developers did it successfully. For instance Faerin placed MM fast enough A couple of years ago. So, they are having 3 significant tasks on the plate: 1) procure steam launch, 2) make renders and writings for vn (it’s has been being cooked since a May and 3) make Sandbox version ready for play. It can take a years of time.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Did you miss what was posted back in May and was also posted here?

The animations were already included in the release that happened.

The next update for the game will be the Steam launch.
Doesn't change the fact that the communication was completely misleading since they sold the 2 weeks later update as the one with tons of new content which was not the case. I think many devs are not on a good level when it comes to communication.

It's nice that they talk about miscommunication between the team but hopefully that means they finally fix it. Not the first time this happens.

But thanks for clarifying, haven't noticed this post. My bad tbh.

Last edited:

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
But this is for 8.1, and the beginning of the game was entirely reworked, so it's not really walktrough for 0.9 version, which was actully the one dude asked about...

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Original Post..
View attachment 3841990
Second last link.. takes you to: (Not updated to 9.1)
View attachment 3841993
So in the future, alfadood, you can check the post that link points to so you can see if there's an updated walkthrough. Currently, as you can see, there isn't. So you either can bookmark that post or just use the OP's link to get to it to keep checking in the future.
But this is for 8.1, and the beginning of the game was entirely reworked, so it's not really walktrough for 0.9 version, which was actully the one dude asked about...
Yeah, that's correct. It didn't exactly give alfadood what he wanted. But it does give him a place to check in the future to find an update to the WT if it gets one. So, not unhelpful; just not quite enough based on what was requested.

Reactions: Ranxerox
3.80 star(s) 191 Votes