SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Any news about version 0.9.2 ?
This has been written about several times but now the issue has gone quiet :unsure:
Yes, it was posted back in MAY

TO CORRECT A MISUNDERSTANDING

We wrote that we will add 30 animations to the game with the bugfix patch after the release. Actually, this post was written about the release of the game without animations due to a problem in the animations at the time of release and that animations would be added a week later. As in previous releases. Just before the release, I solved these problems and added the animations into the game and built it, but Fenriz added this ready-made post to the subject. There was a communication problem between us. Actually the animations are already added in this update. I have just been informed that there is such an expectation and that is why I am making this statement. Those who are uncomfortable with this situation please contact me. The next update is not an animation update, but the sand-box/VN steam release I mentioned before with +3000 scenes.
The animations were already included in the release that happened.

The next update for the game will be the Steam launch.

Dec 15, 2023
To be really honest with you, I have no idea how to code cheats :HideThePain:
I usually only go with the walkthrough for the most part
But I'm afraid that in some kind of situation the Mc lacks some affections to some characters that's why cheats are needed for these kind of games
Orrrrrrr it's not necessary?
Can you also continue the story with your walkthrough mod without using cheats?

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
I usually only go with the walkthrough for the most part
But I'm afraid that in some kind of situation the Mc lacks some affections to some characters that's why cheats are needed for these kind of games
Orrrrrrr it's not necessary?
Can you also continue the story with your walkthrough mod without using cheats?
Well, the mod is highlighting best choices so I think it's should be deffinitely possible... Right? :unsure: At least I never had any issue. You can try universal renpy mod (or urm for short) if you really wanna cheat though.

Karbon09

Jun 5, 2021
Message from the developers' discord.

Next month, a new update is coming. I probably won't write a devlog, or I might just write a brief informational post because there will be a lot to discuss after the update. It's too early to talk about it now. But if I talk about the game, everything is fine. There's no problem in my life either.

PickleSteve

Sep 9, 2022
Message from the developers' discord.

Next month, a new update is coming. I probably won't write a devlog, or I might just write a brief informational post because there will be a lot to discuss after the update. It's too early to talk about it now. But if I talk about the game, everything is fine. There's no problem in my life either.
Next month huh? Let's hope the devs can somewhat redeem themselves and actually bring the update in the time frame they set. Best of luck to them, in any case, and let's hope for the best.

Reactions: Juri my Waifu

Kambizan

Jun 1, 2018
I installed the incest patch and then the multimod patch and it broke the incest patch. How to make them both work?

3.80 star(s) 191 Votes