Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
perche non funziona la traduzione in italiano
Hello, welcome..
First of all, please use only English when posting in the Forum.
If you don't know English, write in Italian and then provide a translation using Google Translate.

About the game, this happens because the Italian translation provided in the OP (v0.4.2) has not been updated to the latest version (v0.9.1).
The game and the Mod should coincide in the version number. Also, the game was relaunched and the story changed a little bit.
You can try writing to the Moder to release a new version. Just contact him by replying to this post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/life-in-santa-county-v0-9-1-bold-bash-studios.80005/post-5584374

---------------

Ciao, benvenuto..
Prima di tutto, per favore usa solo l'inglese quando scrivi sul Forum.
Se non conosci l'inglese, scrivi in italiano e poi fornisci una traduzione usando Google Translate.

Per quanto riguarda il gioco, questo accade perché la traduzione italiana fornita nell'OP (v0.4.2) non è stata aggiornata all'ultima versione (v0.9.1).
Il gioco e la Mod dovrebbero coincidere nel numero di versione. Inoltre, il gioco è stato rilanciato e la storia è leggermente cambiata.
Puoi provare a scrivere al Moder per rilasciare una nuova versione. Contattalo semplicemente rispondendo a questo post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/life-in-santa-county-v0-9-1-bold-bash-studios.80005/post-5584374

GL
Buona fortuna

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
In Ep1, when confronted by Sario in the alley, i can't back out of joining the mafia and am forced to take criminal path. In the walkthrough i follow it states that i can chose to join the mob or not. I tried to replay it with intimidation choices only, charisma choices only and a combination of both and it doesn't seem to matter. Did they change something?

tristan118

Jun 29, 2018
why do i feel like my game is skipping scenes ? I just finished class for the first time and then i'm suddently somewhere else in my swimsuit

Nov 23, 2018
Hi, can someone help me with the scene where we are with Karen in a canyon and the option to invite her to a party appears. For some reason I couldn't choose the option to invite her. Do I need more charisma or is it a game problem?

cjcjcc

Oct 18, 2021
They earn 6.7 k $ month (Don't get me wrong i'm not jealous or ..., people love the game and support them), last update release 3.5 month ago (IMO they ruined game with last update with new stuff and ...) and there is no new report on their patreon just promoting other developer games!

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
They earn 6.7 k $ month (Don't get me wrong i'm not jealous or ..., people love the game and support them), last update release 3.5 month ago (IMO they ruined game with last update with new stuff and ...) and there is no new report on their patreon just promoting other developer games!
They stated a new update will release this month but I don't see it coming tbh.

Reactions: cjcjcc

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
In a couple of months we gonna listen a fairly tale how Fenriz had success in surviving through floods, eartshakes and rebels in the Turkish suburbs. Moody is either able to tale nice stories in patreon. The guys are quite arrogant - their dignity does not allow to look down patreons and write a couple of words.

DeadlyDeathTrap

May 22, 2021
So, I am new to the game... and I did try searching the forum before bringing this up. Maybe I worded it wrong? With being a completely new install on the most recent version, is there a way to play from the beginning? Like, the game is making it like I already know things that happened previously? With one of the patches I downloaded it actually shows a memory of MC talking with (Mom) in a coffee shop where she talked about me stealing some lingerie or something.... I just want to make sure if this is a prologue that I didn't miss EP.1 or whatnot... the game looks really good and can't wait to dive in, but I also don't want to miss anything!

To sum up the above... does it play Prologue, then Ep.1 then Ep.2? Or does it just jump ahead without being able to play the others?

Thanks!

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
So, I am new to the game... and I did try searching the forum before bringing this up. Maybe I worded it wrong? With being a completely new install on the most recent version, is there a way to play from the beginning? Like, the game is making it like I already know things that happened previously? With one of the patches I downloaded it actually shows a memory of MC talking with (Mom) in a coffee shop where she talked about me stealing some lingerie or something.... I just want to make sure if this is a prologue that I didn't miss EP.1 or whatnot... the game looks really good and can't wait to dive in, but I also don't want to miss anything!

To sum up the above... does it play Prologue, then Ep.1 then Ep.2? Or does it just jump ahead without being able to play the others?

Thanks!
A lot of the earlier part of the VN had to be reworked to stay on Patreon and it's still a work in progress as far as I'm aware. So some things at the start are out of order or don't make contextual sense, so you're not the only one. It's my understanding that it's going to fixed though. Hopefully it'll get fixed in the next update.

Reactions: DeadlyDeathTrap

DeadlyDeathTrap

May 22, 2021
A lot of the earlier part of the VN had to be reworked to stay on Patreon and it's still a work in progress as far as I'm aware. So some things at the start are out of order or don't make contextual sense, so you're not the only one. It's my understanding that it's going to fixed though. Hopefully it'll get fixed in the next update.
Should I wait to play it then? Because I just feel lost... lol

3.80 star(s) 191 Votes