7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
How do I change the name from NONE to anything else?
Oh and the character names are blotted out by the dialog, I am guessing that's also not intentional.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Long time ago Moody promised to meet deadlines successfully. Some time after he could realise a fact that the absence of deadlines is better than meeting deadlines)

Harleykp

Jul 8, 2024
Anyone know when the next update is coming from creators? It's been already a month that doesn't post anything about LISC

Karbon09

Jun 5, 2021
Anyone know when the next update is coming from creators? It's been already a month that doesn't post anything about LISC
in discord moody wrote that the update will be released in August. As we can see, two thirds of August have already passed) Well, and probably no one remembers the moment when updates were released within the timeframe set by the developer. So, as always, we are waiting for the weather by the sea)

Harleykp

Jul 8, 2024
in discord moody wrote that the update will be released in August. As we can see, two thirds of August have already passed) Well, and probably no one remembers the moment when updates were released within the timeframe set by the developer. So, as always, we are waiting for the weather by the sea)
Give me the Discord link of BoldBashStudios

3.80 star(s) 191 Votes