Jul 13, 2022
I guess this party scene removed or what happened ? game talks about a party happening and you can invite jasmine or elena (and or maybe camilla). I invite Jasmine, she says pick me up tomorrow from school, I go school next day but nothing is happening.

No party.

Is this some bug or this scene remove

Reactions: Maxirox

Karbon09

Jun 5, 2021
I guess this party scene removed or what happened ? game talks about a party happening and you can invite jasmine or elena (and or maybe camilla). I invite Jasmine, she says pick me up tomorrow from school, I go school next day but nothing is happening.

No party.

Is this some bug or this scene remove
The scene with the party was not cut out, it was not even added to the game, maybe they will add it someday.

skater555

Feb 22, 2021
sadly their income became waaay too big before update dropped, let's hope they're not 'those types' because of that.. :HideThePain:

Finyx

Mar 9, 2020
"The beta test is starting soon. I'll announce the exact date shortly."

That's what Moody wrote,we will see if it will still come out this month .Probably not considering that the test will most likely take 1-2 weeks.

Finyx

Mar 9, 2020
Is sandbox version still coming or did they scrap it?
Idk,we will see if the next is the steam/sandbox version,if this is another vn version maybe we will get the info after it,Moody mentioned on 24.07 that there is something important to discuss after the next update.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Idk,we will see if the next is the steam/sandbox version,if this is another vn version maybe we will get the info after it,Moody mentioned on 24.07 that there is something important to discuss after the next update.
He will choose a path for development there. I guees the choise shall be between school and futher family\neighbours

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
I'll ask one more time, since I got no traction last time. I'm not sure why I can't lie here. Does anyone know the reason? Maybe someone knows the variable name so that I can change it? What are the consequences of telling her the truth? Thanks.

1716874807097.png

xCalon

Mar 15, 2023
I'll ask one more time, since I got no traction last time. I'm not sure why I can't lie here. Does anyone know the reason? Maybe someone knows the variable name so that I can change it? What are the consequences of telling her the truth? Thanks.
I'm not 100% sure, but maybe the problem is you have not enough intimidation and/or charisma points.
You can edit your save file with Ren'py Save Editor, obviously at your own risk.

Start the editor -> Click the Load Ren'py Save button -> Select your LISC save file -> Untick the Hide Ren'py Dialogs box -> in the quicksearch box type intimidation (yellow colored line with Integer type) -> In the Value column you can change the actual value to something bigger (try it with 20) -> in the quicksearch box type charisma (yellow colored line with Integer type) -> In the Value column you can change the actual value to something bigger (try it with 20) -> Click the Apply changes button -> Start LISC, and try out your edited save.

Note: Before all of that, create backup to your save files!!!

Reactions: Icekatana
3.80 star(s) 191 Votes