BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
Life in Santa County 0.10.0: Walkthrough Mod + Incest Patch + Gallery Unlocker

Here's my walkthrough mod which includes incest patch as well as gallery unlocker.

screenshots (Click to enlarge):
View attachment 3666137 View attachment 4116001
View attachment 4116004 View attachment 4116006
View attachment 4116008 View attachment 4116009

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

download link:
Workupload Mega

(This version is the same as the one found in the original post. The version number is based on the Patreon post.)
I assume this mod works fine with v10.1?

Rajesh Ram

Aug 13, 2021
please please don't just make him watch but also insert domination/humiliation elements like :
his mom could step on him while we fuck her or make hem clean after the MC don't let him hutch him self unless his mom allow him to the possibilities are endless ........
also if someone has a time machine please contact me i cant wait to see what is gonna happen
i must go support the devs
Where is this scene in gallery?

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Strange, incest patch doesn't work. It's a 0b file that worked with all versions (pre-rework). But even after being pasted in the /game folder, MC still calls Lauren "landlady".
The patch is a blank file, it's just an activator, the game already has it in the script.

The patch works for me on v0.8.1 as that is the version before all the changes. If you are playing the old version, you must start a new game, and probably even need to delete all save files from both versions, that includes the ones in the hidden appdata folder, and they and the folder is named "BoldB Studios" and the new version save folder is "BB Studios".

Screenshot 2024-10-12 163406.png

I will attach the old multi-mod if you want it to

SonsOfLiberty Hi, do you have a way to compress the size of the game?
Did you search compressed? I compressed it 4 days ago at this point.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Anyone can please tell me the path for the save folder?
Old Version (v0.8.1 and below) = "BoldB Studios"

New Version (v0.9.0 and above) = "BB Studios"

You can also sort your folders by date and the most recent game will show first, pretty easy if you don't know folder names that way it will be at the top.

Save folder are under you user profile then appdata/roaming/renpy

Reactions: albul

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Old Version (v0.8.1 and below) = "BoldB Studios"

New Version (v0.9.0 and above) = "BB Studios"

You can also sort your folders by date and the most recent game will show first, pretty easy if you don't know folder names that way it will be at the top.

Save folder are under you user profile then appdata/roaming/renpy
I couldn't do that sort for my folders thing because the game refused to start (so I assumed the save files are corrupted), so my saves would be dated to the last release from months ago and hard to find. Appreciate the reply, though. Deleted the save files and now the game starts just fine.

Deyn21

Jun 17, 2018
Never forget scenes that are forever lost because dev decided to "remake" the game and delete good stuff.

I'm glad there are 0.7.2 version in comments (use search for it, it's before remake). You can play it and then use different save (from newer version) to continue gameplay in 0.10.1.

1728766842728.png

Saguaro28

Jan 22, 2021
Life in Santa County 0.10.0: Walkthrough Mod + Incest Patch + Gallery Unlocker

Here's my walkthrough mod which includes incest patch as well as gallery unlocker.

screenshots (Click to enlarge):
View attachment 3666137 View attachment 4116001
View attachment 4116004 View attachment 4116006
View attachment 4116008 View attachment 4116009

download link:
Workupload Mega

(This version is the same as the one found in the original post. The version number is based on the Patreon post.)
So, it also works on version 0.10.1 ??

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
So, it also works on version 0.10.1 ??
This has been asked a dozen times now. 10.0 and 10.1 are the same.

There are ZERO changes, v0.10.0 is the same thing as v0.10.1. I compared both version files. The only change is in the "about screen" the one I posted says v0.10.0 and the new one says v0.10.1 that is the only difference (4.20 MB difference to the about screen), there is nothing else changed.

It is not the bug fixed nor the updated version that adds the rest of the animations, if you have the version I posted 3 days ago, there is zero reason to download this.

That means my compressed post and the official gallery unlocker are the same to.

Both and also list v0.10.0 as the latest version.

3.80 star(s) 191 Votes