loganterror

Mar 11, 2018
This happens because they post from the first page... also, they will not read your reply.

Hanlon's Razor is a mental shortcut which teaches us, in the words of Robert J. Hanlon to “never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.” In other words, rather than questioning people's intentions, question their competence. (Thanks Google)

Peace :D
Yeah lol but not frok the first page i did go through a couple of em...

Omidseer

Nov 27, 2022
whenever i try to open this game with walkthrough mod it say

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/character.rpy', 1653124024, 1) is defined twice, at character.rpyc:2 and game/game/character.rpyc:2.

how do i fix this

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/character.rpy', 1653124024, 1) is defined twice, at character.rpyc:2 and game/game/character.rpyc:2.

how do i fix this
I believe that's a bug in renpy. Remove the rpy files and keep only the rpyc ones. Then play it again.

xCalon

Mar 15, 2023

While running game code:

how do i fix this
Maybe your problem is that: game/game/character.rpyc

You have double game folder, therefore the character.rpy/rpyc file exists at the same time in the game, and the game/game folder. Move the character.rpy/rpyc file one folder back, and overwrite the existing one. This should solve the problem.

3.80 star(s) 191 Votes