SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
the MC calls his mother Lauren
Is this from a new game or a previous save file?

I mean I know on the PC side of things, I've tested it multiplle times when people are saying it's not working and it works. Do you get the mod warning at the intro asking about adding an extra 5 point to Charisma and Intimidation?

Why cant I see the sex scene animations??
All the animations are not added.

+850 Scene

+20 Animation

Minor bugfix

A lot of remaining animations will be added quickly. Also, I’ve removed the Karen sequence at the end of the update because I have a different plan for it. I’ll be adding it soon, and I’ll make sure the scene count hits 1000+ and animation amount hits 30+.

It's alright I got it working with the compressed version and it works just fine. But I am genuinely curious as to why it's not working with the normal version, even after deleting the whole save folder from appdata, deleting the game's folder and extracting it again, and still the incest content wouldn't be triggered. I'm done trying to fix it but I feel defeated having no clue as to why it wouldn't work lmao.
In any case thank you for providing the old version and for the info man, to me this is where this game peaked and I really doubt that'll change in the upcoming chapters of this remaster, story and character development wise.
Hmm that is strange indeed.

Tod666

Sep 15, 2019

I mean I know on the PC side of things, I've tested it multiplle times when people are saying it's not working and it works. Do you get the mod warning at the intro asking about adding an extra 5 point to Charisma and Intimidation?

yes for charisma and intimidation

clpdaddy

Sep 7, 2023

The scenes just go black its like just black with dialouge how do I fix

3.80 star(s) 191 Votes