House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
I knew the update with the animation was on it's way, but wasn't sure if I wanted to do another playthrough so soon in order to see them. Then I remembered that there was another path, the Intimidation route and I gotta say that while I do like the path that I'm on already the Intimidation path was very enjoyable. I loved it, the MC is more assertive in terms of getting things done, my favorite part of that route was slapping around those two lying asses that helped with Lauren getting fired. It also works because of my disdain for Ron, the MC was much more savage and direct when dealing with him. The MC is Dave's replacement apparently in terms of drugs and other shady businesses, it's probably gonna end badly for him but I hope not.

The animations delivered though, Rose's scene in the teacher's lounge in particular gotten even better, as if it wasn't already sexy before but with the new animations it elevated the scene 10x, that and the Yellow Phoenix scene. I liked the Lauren massage ending on my Charisma path a little more than the ending on the Intimidation route, it felt more intimate to me. Can't wait to see what's next.

Side note: The Outro needs to be tweaked a little, I made me feel as if Dave was the star of the game and the MC was second fiddle. It's also still using the old blue haired Iris model.
I only played the charisma/good guy route. I didn’t know you could slap fuckers around. I’m gonna go slap a bitch or two.

Fluo

May 15, 2021
May I know what exactly you were doing before this happened?

i have this to..
before this happens you talk to camelia about her brother (lie or truth) then she leaves and you go home

then you cant click on anything (arrows, sidebar, person on couch, statue etc etc)

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Life in Santa County [v0.3.1]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Life in Santa County [v0.3.1]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

of Life in Santa County [v0.3]

di un fan Life in Santa County [v0.3]

of Life in Santa County [v0.1]

di un fan Life in Santa County [v0.1]

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-11-16
Version: 0.3.1

Jan 17, 2021
So is the "new content" previously added scenes or something, but the game still ends at the doorbell ringing? Because I loaded up a save right before that screen, and it still just ended.

Or is this another case of "your saves don't work, restart" ?

LM3

May 18, 2018
This is a previously reported bug. It occurs in people who take the money on the fridge in the kitchen in the morning and quickly pass the text. Currently, this problem has been fixed, but I think the people who received that money still have the problem. The solution is to restart from the beginning of the new update.
Ahhhhh thank you, I promise I went searching for an answer before just posting, but I must've missed it. Thanks for the reply, will start a new game! :)

Reactions: Francisco12

TearsOfAClown

Nov 18, 2021
I seriously can't stand how much of a bitch the main character is lol. Any man that comes his way with his dick swinging, MC is ready to deepthroat it without being asked to ... Couldn't stand up to Dave, can't stand up to fat italian man, can't tell people to fuck off without being laughed at. If I didn't like the female characters in this so much I think I would have dropped the story.
Not every main character has to be Super Macho Man.

3.80 star(s) 191 Votes