Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
I only played the charisma/good guy route. I didn’t know you could slap fuckers around. I’m gonna go slap a bitch or two.
We also shoved Ron against the locker and the look on his face was priceless lol.
Enjoy.

Intimidation Route I believe.
screenshot0004.png
screenshot0005.png
:ROFLMAO: talking about this? He looks submissive here like he wants to scream "Daddy No!".

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
guys how to unlock last scene? View attachment 1505157
As I understood, you need to choose first option at school when 2 guys come and want to talk. Then you need to go to man working on pizza and listen what he is talking about with 2 boys then go with them to other location. You need to make multiple tasks to come home late so you can open that scene

Nov 23, 2020
Hello so I was doing the walkthrough and tried following everything until the choose the charisma part to cum inside the teacher. Apparently, you need to select straight intimidation to perform this action. Just pointing it up there so the walkthrough gets updated.

EloyGrinch

Sep 14, 2019
Still the same problem, game crashed in this scene, i can't click anything, only phone and inventory. Sorry for my english.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Still the same problem, game crashed in this scene, i can't click anything, only phone and inventory. Sorry for my english.
Did u uncompress the game using unren?
Try not using cheats if u did
There should be no issue I finished the game without any issue
You should be able to click on your Aunt and either wake her or not but read below

MY ADVICE IS TO USE THE SIDE LOCATIONS TAB TO SWITCH ROOMS ITS ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE OF YOUR PICTURE

3.80 star(s) 191 Votes