Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Can someone share save with full gallery unlocked? With persistent file.
Thanks. ;)

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Are there people who really act like this?

The MC should have at least ditched Ron if not punched him in the face the first time Ron gave him any shit for something that happened as a result of situations that were entirely his fault.

EDIT: I don't understand the timeline of events here. At the end of the prologue you get arrested then what, you're held in jail for two weeks before they question you or do any investigation about a possible murder? And in that time the mom leaves Billy and you all move to a new house? A house that your mom apparently purchased two years earlier? Also during this time she gets investigated then fired from being a teacher?

Last edited:

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Are there people who really act like this?

The MC should have at least ditched Ron if not punched him in the face the first time Ron gave him any shit for something that happened as a result of situations that were entirely his fault.

EDIT: I don't understand the timeline of events here. At the end of the prologue you get arrested then what, you're held in jail for two weeks before they question you or do any investigation about a possible murder? And in that time the mom leaves Billy and you all move to a new house? A house that your mom apparently purchased two years earlier? Also during this time she gets investigated then fired from being a teacher?
Thankfully the MC changed after the prologue because even I scratched my head at his actions, it a lot gets better though to me at least.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Thankfully the MC changed after the prologue because even I scratched my head at his actions, it a lot gets better though to me at least.
Yeah, I realized that after I posted, it definitely gets better after the prologue.

But did I miss something or does the timeline make no sense whatsoever?

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Yeah, I realized that after I posted, it definitely gets better after the prologue.

But did I miss something or does the timeline make no sense whatsoever?
The cops showed up at the end of the prologue and from there we went to episode 1 which is the present time. He's now been released and we also see the backlash of Billy's betrayal of the Mom.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
The cops showed up at the end of the prologue and from there we went to episode 1 which is the present time. He's now been released and we also see the backlash of Billy's betrayal of the Mom.
Yeah at the end of the prologue it says, "Two weeks later" but then the cops are only just beginning the investigation and questioning you for the first time. Then when you get home you've already moved to a new house and your mom has left Billy.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

kinghell

Jul 24, 2017
May I request a gallery cheat please? Not able to activate Lauren Paint and Lauren for EP1. What path is that? Is there a cheat? I saw the URM cheat but sadly the files are not downloadable.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Yeah at the end of the prologue it says, "Two weeks later" but then the cops are only just beginning the investigation and questioning you for the first time. Then when you get home you've already moved to a new house and your mom has left Billy.
I think them questioning him was a flashback to show players what happened during that time.

GypsyBastard

Aug 9, 2018
So question: can you go after all the women without consequences or do you have to pick one LI and stick to them, asking because I don't see a harem tag.

Reactions: Lovv99
3.80 star(s) 191 Votes