SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
LISC-EP2 V0.10.0

NOTE: v0.10.0 and v0.10.1 are identical, there are no changes. File name says v0.10.0, you can read here why.

CHANGELOG 0.10.0 :

+850 Scene

+20 Animation

Minor bugfix

A lot of remaining animations will be added quickly. Also, I’ve removed the Karen sequence at the end of the update because I have a different plan for it. I’ll be adding it soon, and I’ll make sure the scene count hits 1000+ and animation amount hits 30+.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Win/Linux:
(This is the new updated build)

Mac:

(This is the new updated build)

Official Gallery Unlocker :

F95 POST HERE

Changes from the intial release.

A lot of remaining animations will be added quickly. Also, I’ve removed the Karen sequence at the end of the update because I have a different plan for it. I’ll be adding it soon, and I’ll make sure the scene count hits 1000+ and animation amount hits 30+.

Last edited:

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Can you upload compressed version maybe ? :p
NOTE: It will be sometime before I get the links up, it is 13GB and only the Win/Linux version is available and it's only on one hoster, and I am not going to be a dick to the dev and use their links (the hoster they are using it will get over-loaded and everyone will be fucked then). So, just wait a bit, because they haven't even uploaded Mac and Mac probably won't be uploaded (by the dev) for hours still as they have a really slow connection.
You can wait a little bit more, unless you want to buy it from Patreon if you're desperate to play the new update.

Reactions: tysiu

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Life in Santa County [v0.10.1] [Bold Bash Studios]

NOTE: v0.10.0 and v0.10.1 are identical, there are no changes. File name says v0.10.0, you can read here why.

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life in Santa County [v0.10.x] [Bold Bash Studios]

UPDATED: 10/11/2024

GALLERY UNCLOCKER
(Official)

- - -

Last edited:

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Life in Santa County [v0.10.0] [Bold Bash Studios]

NOTE: The archives and game version will read v1.0.1, this is what the dev calls it; LISC-EP2V 1.0.1.

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GALLERY UNCLOCKER (Official)

- PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
appreciate your work sincerely, you are beyond all estimations

fallen59

Sep 2, 2017
Life in Santa County [v0.10.0] [Bold Bash Studios]

NOTE: The archives and game version will read v1.0.1, this is what the dev calls it; LISC-EP2V 1.0.1.

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

Mac:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GALLERY UNCLOCKER (Official)

- PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
gallery not working.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Looks like the intial release has changed and they updated it to a new build. So will update to the new build here in a bit.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 191 Votes