xCalon

Mar 15, 2023
whenever i try to open this game with walkthrough mod it say

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/character.rpy', 1653124024, 1) is defined twice, at character.rpyc:2 and game/game/character.rpyc:2.

how do i fix this
Maybe your problem is that: game/game/character.rpyc

You have double game folder, therefore the character.rpy/rpyc file exists at the same time in the game, and the game/game folder. Move the character.rpy/rpyc file one folder back, and overwrite the existing one. This should solve the problem.

Rajesh Ram

Aug 13, 2021
please please don't just make him watch but also insert domination/humiliation elements like :
his mom could step on him while we fuck her or make hem clean after the MC don't let him hutch him self unless his mom allow him to the possibilities are endless ........
also if someone has a time machine please contact me i cant wait to see what is gonna happen
i must go support the devs
Can anyone tell how to get this scene? this scene is not avaliable in gallery.

Tod666

Sep 15, 2019
Updated my compressed Android port of Life in Santa County with SweatyDevil's multi-mod and incest patch included to v0.10.1.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: Pixeldrain -
Where is incest patch?

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
the MC calls his mother Lauren
Is this from a new game or a previous save file?

I mean I know on the PC side of things, I've tested it multiplle times when people are saying it's not working and it works. Do you get the mod warning at the intro asking about adding an extra 5 point to Charisma and Intimidation?

Why cant I see the sex scene animations??
All the animations are not added.

+850 Scene

+20 Animation

Minor bugfix

A lot of remaining animations will be added quickly. Also, I’ve removed the Karen sequence at the end of the update because I have a different plan for it. I’ll be adding it soon, and I’ll make sure the scene count hits 1000+ and animation amount hits 30+.

It's alright I got it working with the compressed version and it works just fine. But I am genuinely curious as to why it's not working with the normal version, even after deleting the whole save folder from appdata, deleting the game's folder and extracting it again, and still the incest content wouldn't be triggered. I'm done trying to fix it but I feel defeated having no clue as to why it wouldn't work lmao.
In any case thank you for providing the old version and for the info man, to me this is where this game peaked and I really doubt that'll change in the upcoming chapters of this remaster, story and character development wise.
Hmm that is strange indeed.

Reactions: NewSeal

Tod666

Sep 15, 2019
Is this from a new game or a previous save file?

I mean I know on the PC side of things, I've tested it multiplle times when people are saying it's not working and it works. Do you get the mod warning at the intro asking about adding an extra 5 point to Charisma and Intimidation?

All the animations are not added.

Hmm that is strange indeed.
yes for charisma and intimidation

3.80 star(s) 191 Votes