underww

Jul 5, 2020
Life in Santa County 0.10.1: Walkthrough Mod + Incest Patch + Gallery Unlocker

Here's my walkthrough mod which includes incest patch as well as gallery unlocker.

screenshots (Click to enlarge):
View attachment 3666137 View attachment 4116001
View attachment 4116004 View attachment 4116006
View attachment 4116008 View attachment 4116009

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

download link:
Mega Workupload
It's not that important and I know 0.10.0 and 0.10.1 are the same. but you're using 0.10.0 options.rpy in your 0.10.1 mod.

- options.rpy from the 0.10.1 mod
define config.version = "0.10.0"
define myconfig.version = 1.1

- options.rpy from the original game
define config.version = "0.10.1"
define myconfig.version = 1.11

Edit: Also I think you don't need to include this file in the mod zip since there're no mod changes.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It's not that important and I know 0.10.0 and 0.10.1 are the same. but you're using 0.10.0 options.rpy in your 0.10.1 mod.

- options.rpy from the 0.10.1 mod
define config.version = "0.10.0"
define myconfig.version = 1.1

- options.rpy from the original game
define config.version = "0.10.1"
define myconfig.version = 1.11
Yeah, the about screen is pretty much the only difference between them, funny that v0.10.1 I guess is a F95 exclusive version :sneaky: Patreon's don't even have access to that version.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
I've already got Lauren's panty in the morning of Day 2. Why is the option for MC to masturbates using her panty is still grey out (I can get the scene using imagination, though).

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Life in Santa County with SweatyDevil's multi-mod and incest patch included to v0.10.1.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Still a mess i see... even if you dont fuck karen the game behaves like you did. And that is only one of a whole cluster fuck of issues of continuity problems. Its really hard to play a game like this with a lot of choices when they get ignored, Charisma or intimidation doesnt matter at all, its just a unlocker for scenes or blocks them, the MC and everyone else behaves all the same no matter what. If you cant pull off creating branches in a game, dont try to make them and make a kinetic one out of it...

Iris and Lauren alone kinda "saves" the game a bit. But i dont think the mess will ever be fixed, the DEv is not capable of that.

Thanks for the walkthrough+ipatch SweatyDevil by the way. Good work, without it the game is not enjoyable at all.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
For fuck sake! Look at the post DIRECTLY above yours!!!

The people on this site sometimes makes me loose complete faith in humanity....
This happens because they post from the first page... also, they will not read your reply.

Hanlon's Razor is a mental shortcut which teaches us, in the words of Robert J. Hanlon to “never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.” In other words, rather than questioning people's intentions, question their competence. (Thanks Google)

Peace :D

NewSeal

Jan 9, 2024
I will attach the old multi-mod if you want it to
It's alright I got it working with the compressed version and it works just fine. But I am genuinely curious as to why it's not working with the normal version, even after deleting the whole save folder from appdata, deleting the game's folder and extracting it again, and still the incest content wouldn't be triggered. I'm done trying to fix it but I feel defeated having no clue as to why it wouldn't work lmao.
In any case thank you for providing the old version and for the info man, to me this is where this game peaked and I really doubt that'll change in the upcoming chapters of this remaster, story and character development wise.

cn09

Jul 15, 2017
Life in Santa County 0.10.1: Walkthrough Mod + Incest Patch + Gallery Unlocker

Here's my walkthrough mod which includes incest patch as well as gallery unlocker.

screenshots (Click to enlarge):
View attachment 3666137 View attachment 4116001
View attachment 4116004 View attachment 4116006
View attachment 4116008 View attachment 4116009

download link:
Mega Workupload
1.gif

loganterror

Mar 11, 2018
This happens because they post from the first page... also, they will not read your reply.

Hanlon's Razor is a mental shortcut which teaches us, in the words of Robert J. Hanlon to “never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.” In other words, rather than questioning people's intentions, question their competence. (Thanks Google)

Peace :D
Yeah lol but not frok the first page i did go through a couple of em...

Omidseer

Nov 27, 2022
whenever i try to open this game with walkthrough mod it say

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/character.rpy', 1653124024, 1) is defined twice, at character.rpyc:2 and game/game/character.rpyc:2.

how do i fix this

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
whenever i try to open this game with walkthrough mod it say

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/character.rpy', 1653124024, 1) is defined twice, at character.rpyc:2 and game/game/character.rpyc:2.

how do i fix this
I believe that's a bug in renpy. Remove the rpy files and keep only the rpyc ones. Then play it again.

3.80 star(s) 191 Votes