Nov 25, 2021
People keeping up with the game, how far along is it from being completed?
Game really doesn't have a lot of story anymore

The last update had some things that would connect to some former story, but not very much, all depending on earlier choices, there could actually be no story...

It's seems to be heading to an incestuous (only with patch!) harem ending, but not really a lot of story.

So, with there not being a lot of actual story to finish, it could very much be completed next update, or a lot of updates later. I'd assume that has all to do with how much the creators earn from this.

That any kind of story has been bulldozed over does really matter to me, couldn't care less about the story.

rai1230

Mar 14, 2021
please please don't just make him watch but also insert domination/humiliation elements like :
his mom could step on him while we fuck her or make hem clean after the MC don't let him hutch him self unless his mom allow him to the possibilities are endless ........
also if someone has a time machine please contact me i cant wait to see what is gonna happen
i must go support the devs

• Angry
Reactions: Valdazz and indio68

Slick Jimmy

Oct 1, 2020
does anyone have information on weather the walktrhough mod works with this new version (since the comment with the mod got edited yesterday...)?

NewSeal

Jan 9, 2024
Yes, links are not hard to find honestly. Most of the time when remakes happen the old versions stay in the OP, but since it's not named remake, I guess it doesn't warrant that treatment.

Life in Santa County [v0.8.1]

Win/Linux: GOOGLE DRIVE
Mac: GOOGLE DRIVE

Strange, incest patch doesn't work. It's a 0b file that worked with all versions (pre-rework). But even after being pasted in the /game folder, MC still calls Lauren "landlady".

Fasonova69

Aug 24, 2022
Life in Santa County 0.10.0: Walkthrough Mod + Incest Patch + Gallery Unlocker

Here's my walkthrough mod which includes incest patch as well as gallery unlocker.

screenshots (Click to enlarge):
View attachment 3666137 View attachment 4116001
View attachment 4116004 View attachment 4116006
View attachment 4116008 View attachment 4116009

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

download link:
Workupload Mega

(This version is the same as the one found in the original post. The version number is based on the Patreon post.)
Save file please

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
i can't wait for the baby making to commence on the bigger scale instead of 1 or 2 being pregnant make em all pregnant from looks of the gallery that maybe what happens in next episode/chapter or the start of it and so looking forward to it :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :coffee: . but just saw end of current chapter what in the fuck ? we have to share karen with her damn son? what in the fuck ? better include NTR tag if that is the case that some bullshit but will have to wait until next update to see for sure if that is what will happen i hope the fuck not though

Last edited:

BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
Life in Santa County 0.10.0: Walkthrough Mod + Incest Patch + Gallery Unlocker

Here's my walkthrough mod which includes incest patch as well as gallery unlocker.

screenshots (Click to enlarge):
View attachment 3666137 View attachment 4116001
View attachment 4116004 View attachment 4116006
View attachment 4116008 View attachment 4116009

download link:
Workupload Mega

(This version is the same as the one found in the original post. The version number is based on the Patreon post.)
I assume this mod works fine with v10.1?

3.80 star(s) 191 Votes