Jul 5, 2020
Because it used to be "high school".

They removed anything (for v0.9.x and up) that said high school, like signs, text, etc to submit it for a Steam release, they must have over-looked that bit :ROFLMAO: (that includes the person who made the patch), there is an official patch as well.

Even though even having high school stuff on Patreon would also lead most to believe that he is under-age since most people in high school when they graduate are not 18.
I don't know school system outside of the EU, but most students are 18 by graduation. Only the ones who born May, June and July are not.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
so how do i exatcly make this work? should i simply copy paste?
Can you update the mod?
can we get a cheat mod too please
There is no need, it is already updated...

There are ZERO changes, v0.10.0 is the same thing as v0.10.1. I compared both version files. The only change is in the "about screen" the one I posted says v0.10.0 and the new one says v0.10.1 that is the only difference (4.20 MB difference to the about screen), there is nothing else changed.

It is not the bug fixed nor the updated version that adds the rest of the animations, if you have the version I posted 3 days ago, there is zero reason to download this.

That means my compressed post and the official gallery unlocker are the same to.

Both and also list v0.10.0 as the latest version.
Can we get compressed version please?
Anyone with compress pc version
Use search, it's been posted for a while now.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Can somebody please share with me your save file full of the update before this one? i accidentaly deleted mine, i would really appreciate it

elandoor

Nov 26, 2022
Life in Santa County 0.10.0: Walkthrough Mod + Incest Patch + Gallery Unlocker

Here's my walkthrough mod which includes incest patch as well as gallery unlocker.

screenshots (Click to enlarge):
View attachment 3666137 View attachment 4116001
View attachment 4116004 View attachment 4116006
View attachment 4116008 View attachment 4116009

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

download link:
Workupload Mega

(This version is the same as the one found in the original post. The version number is based on the Patreon post.)
dude ur walktrough is bugging
cant click

1728713374154.png

Reactions: sqanze001

NewSeal

Jan 9, 2024
I decided to give it a try again. But it's still the same.

I hate this remake version. It starts in the middle of the story. Dev deleted a big part of content at the beginning and a lot of scenes are out of order. Meh.
Came here to ask exactly that, if the story was still a bit of a mess in the new rework version. Was waiting for another update to see if that was gonna by fixed but by the looks of it, they'll never change it back.
Is there a way to download the old version somehow? I really loved playing that one and it had a good amount of content. And if not, does anyone know which version was the last one before the rework so I can look for it elsewhere? Maybe 0.9 or something?

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Came here to ask exactly that, if the story was still a bit of a mess in the new rework version. Was waiting for another update to see if that was gonna by fixed but by the looks of it, they'll never change it back.
Is there a way to download the old version somehow? I really loved playing that one and it had a good amount of content. And if not, does anyone know which version was the last one before the rework so I can look for it elsewhere? Maybe 0.9 or something?
Yes, links are not hard to find honestly. Most of the time when remakes happen the old versions stay in the OP, but since it's not named remake, I guess it doesn't warrant that treatment.

Life in Santa County [v0.8.1]

Win/Linux:
Mac:

NewSeal

Jan 9, 2024

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
Do i understand this correct, this version does not have all animations included, "but they will be added"?
If so.. guess i'll wait a bit longer.

3.80 star(s) 191 Votes