Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
This is the trend now with games. Next update is probably going to be an even
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Guess even in games like this people are getting the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
treatment.
yeah and such a shame. too much tease could lead to a high expectation and a big disappointment if that expectation has not met

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
Im trying this because im having a heap of problems loading "image". Im not a coder so this is abit confusing for me.

You say create a folder named "workspace.code-workspace" and open it with notepad. Do you mean text instead of folder? Because i have no idea how to open a folder with notepad. So i tried text file > open with notepad copy/past what you wrote > save > open with VS Code and search, search come up empty. What am i doing wrong? :/

/Edit No worries, this way over my head. Im reading its getting a release on 16 or was 19th. So ill just wait. ;)
Shit, my bad, have to edit. "CREATE A FILE". A simple file. Doesn't have a .txt ending, but it will contain text.
Make sure you have file types on. You have to see ".exe" and ".txt" and other stuff when looking at files. This particular file shouldn't have anything after "workspace".

Reactions: Cephsus

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
hy guys, i'm new player. i wanna ask something, this game have a freeroom/mini freeroom or not?
I saw there was a freeroom session in the walkthrough but when in the game it wasn't there.
There are free roam sections of the game. You can find bonus items, money, and can even miss out on scenes during these times.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
The prologue is the only bad part of this game, I'm glad I braved through it because it almost made me quit with how annoying some characters were during it including the MC. But once you get past all of that, it's like the difference between day and night, great visuals and animations..With some good character developement based on your choices...Too many potential LI's to pick from and a well done roaming mode that doesn't bore you like all other titles of this genre do. All in all I had a blast post the prologue I felt like playing Dragon age inquisition outside of the Hinterlands.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I could understand if the dev posted a alpha/beta themselves to get help finding problems and ofc by saying it is alpha/beta.
I could understand if a leaked version that worked was uploaded.
I don't understand why a leaked version that is this flawed is allowed to be posted by the mods? maybe tag it next time as leak or whatever? looked like normal release when I downloaded it.

modddjo

Jun 15, 2017
i have trouble to start this ,il mentionate have o lara ren-py games before and after download this game and ghet this is only dint work ,have win7 64 bit some help will apreciate i try both exe 64/32 version but same error and dowmnoaded conplete , my antivirus dint remove anything after extraction i check that.

crukko22

Apr 15, 2019
i have trouble to start this ,il mentionate have o lara ren-py games before and after download this game and ghet this is only dint work ,have win7 64 bit some help will apreciate i try both exe 64/32 version but same error and dowmnoaded conplete , my antivirus dint remove anything after extraction i check that.
0.5.0 leaked version not stable. Version 0.5.1 was not leaked.

Cephsus

Apr 8, 2022
Shit, my bad, have to edit. "CREATE A FILE". A simple file. Doesn't have a .txt ending, but it will contain text.
Make sure you have file types on. You have to see ".exe" and ".txt" and other stuff when looking at files. This particular file shouldn't have anything after "workspace".
Thanks! In that case i might give another go at a later time.

/edit Got it working, well the code and stuff. But hell no. The Lauren massage scene image 1 to 10 (not found msg) and bunch more after just aint working. Sounds like alot of work to try and get working. Would probably take me days to try and figure this out xD

Last edited:

VikingCock

Dec 29, 2020
Im in the same page as you. Really trynna get that. I think its related to the "Yes I am one of them" grayed out option. I stood loyal to the 4.3 walkthrough so I think the problem is in this update. I also nailed the date and tried different post-date choices, but no results. If anyone can lend a hand please do so. I hate knowing I couldn't get the best variable scene available.
ya i tried changing everything couldnt get it.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I agree the dev is not helping his cause I for one will abandon this before the dev does, he will crash
I don't even know how to respond to this... You completely missed the point of what I was saying. I don't know if you're trolling or you're really that dumb.

This forum is amazing. People leak a version that is supposed to be only for supporters to test and then complain that it has bugs and blame the dev.

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes