isiomar

May 1, 2018
I've seen a few people comment about the missing images bugs so I found at least a portion of the problem in the script files.
The missing images aren't missing at all, they're just improperly labeled. If you go into the game/script/animation folder, you'll see a rpy file titled "blinks".
Open that file, do a search for "lfe" and replace all found instances with "lye" instead, it should fix a lot of the issues with the "missing images".
I'm still having some trouble with the missing animations but I'm starting to think that they just haven't been added yet as this is still the beta version.
you are a genius my friend thank
you

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
So when we get to the big decisions we're warned that it's a major branching path going forward, but by that point there's only one option based on previous choices? How does this make any sense.

Apr 29, 2021
So when we get to the big decisions we're warned that it's a major branching path going forward, but by that point there's only one option based on previous choices? How does this make any sense.
It's supposed to be the final opportunity to change your direction, but maybe you've already made such successive decisions that there's no way for you to change course now? Or maybe you made a decision before that closed off other paths.

Sarif119

Mar 29, 2020
Can someone share their last save file of last version (0.4.3 Ending) or current version(Starting v0.5.0) for Android

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
Hi. someone know why i can't launch this new update of this game? On me appears two different errors, cause of this i lose it my previous two saves

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
This game has gone from meh to pretty good, which is nice to see... the English translation is full of grammatical errors though, if the dev needs help I'd be willing to edit the translations for them... :)

bobdango

Dec 25, 2020
Wow the MC is annoyingly beta. I think I dislike him more then the BF or Dave.

Ok gets better after prologue.

Last edited:

Mr. Valentine

Jul 2, 2021
General tip: When you have to click on something in Renpy, quickly tap the H key. It will make clickable areas appear/disappear so it's easier to see them. It doesn't work in any case, it depends on how the devs manage their buttons. It works in LISC.
Found the key, key was look like a chocolate wrapper on the desk :)

Reactions: tappp92

Sky-WaLKeR

Feb 7, 2018
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.5.0 + IC Patch
Size 917 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PIXELDRAIN (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patch not working

Reactions: Kuba1
3.90 star(s) 183 Votes