GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Is this game really sandbox Ive been playing for forever and its still just been a lame VN with good scenes
In the best case they shall be able to complete the game as VN as it is in a current stage. The plot is fairly far from the completion of the first chapter.

Reactions: KiraJames

MemeKiddo420

Oct 11, 2021
to fix this problem you need to go to game/images/update 1/SAM and replace all caps SAM to sam, ie sam_1.webp. THEN when this is done, you need to go to game/script/alteration/update1 and edit file update1.rpy and change all CAP SAM to sam the images should work then, somehow the issue is with caps lock. If you need better explanation let me know.
ur a goat

Reactions: kdothate

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Please tell me that one day the dev will add sex sound effects such as female moaning etc.. I would support any really good game like this if it had it but for me, I really like this game on so many levels but without it I can't get behind it or any other place I am sorry as I do really like this game a lot!.;)

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Hi, no problem in the game, the DEV just following his schedule:

Non-animated version
$25+ tiers : 12 May
$10+ tiers : 16 May
$5+ tiers : 18 May

Animated version
$25+ tiers : 19 May

$10+ tiers : 23 May
$5+ tiers : 25 May
I'm glad you posted this. I was like damn the animated version out now when I saw it on the latest updates. Until I saw this I guess I can wait a few more days.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
What are you guys talking about there is animations in this version... the eye blinking:KEK:

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes