Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
i cant download the file, can you put a mirror? and is this can solve my problem?
You sure you can't? Right-click on the attached file and choose "Save the link as..." (or something like that... I don't have an english version).

Edit: or try that:

Forsaken08

Apr 26, 2019
0x52_URM cheats

this is not a WT mod -( to see what maybe happen look at choices detection)

mc(money etc ) // points // path //

View attachment 1445902 View attachment 1445904 View attachment 1445903

code for the alarm at the house : 8423

choices detection/outcome

View attachment 1445899 View attachment 1445900

unlocked the "normal" renpy quickmenu
(extract quick.zip into main folder overwrite if asked - should work with future versions)

View attachment 1669853

gallery unlocker (EP1 - needs update every new version!)
(extract gall unlocker.zip into main folder overwrite if asked )

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

"incest" patch -- extract to \game folder (yes its a 0 byte file )

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

how to use : Link

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)
can you update mod?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't see how turning the gas on will lead to a good ending. Either Ron was the one that contacted the police or there is someone else that knows the mc was at dave's house. Either way if the mc turns the gas on it will probably lead to a path where he is fucked.

Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
I don't see how turning the gas on will lead to a good ending. Either Ron was the one that contacted the police or there is someone else that knows the mc was at dave's house. Either way if the mc turns the gas on it will probably lead to a path where he is fucked.
I dont think there can be much of a difference, there was no one else inside the house, even if someone was watching from the outside from their perspective all they saw was the MC go in and next thing an explosion, they werent inside to see if MC actually turned gas or not in their mind its a logical conclusion that he caused the explosion

Reactions: punisher2099
3.90 star(s) 182 Votes