fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
In reality there is no development in the story, only 20 new videos that complement the existing ones, so for those who want to see only the new videos in full resolution:
Mega
or, 1 by one you can preview them!
Mega IRIS
Mega IRIS
Mega IRIS
Mega LAUREN
Mega LAUREN
Mega LAUREN
Mega LAUREN
Mega LAUREN
Mega LAUREN
Mega LAUREN
Mega LAUREN
Mega LAUREN
Mega LAUREN
Mega LAUREN
Mega LAUREN
Mega SOPHIE
Mega SOPHIE
Mega SOPHIE
Mega SOPHIE
Mega SOPHIE
View attachment giphy.webp

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
never mind that refer this
In reality there is no development in the story, only 20 new videos that complement the existing ones, so for those who want to see only the new videos in full resolution:
Mega
or, 1 by one you can preview them!
Mega IRIS
Mega IRIS
Mega IRIS
Mega LAUREN
Mega LAUREN
Mega LAUREN
Mega LAUREN
Mega LAUREN
Mega LAUREN
Mega LAUREN
Mega LAUREN
Mega LAUREN
Mega LAUREN
Mega LAUREN
Mega LAUREN
Mega SOPHIE
Mega SOPHIE
Mega SOPHIE
Mega SOPHIE
Mega SOPHIE
Thats all we need.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
For v0.5.4, neither LISC.exe nor LISC-32.exe will even start for me. The game shows up in Windows task manager, but disappears after 1 second.

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
For v0.5.4, neither LISC.exe or LISC-32.exe will even start for me. The game shows up in Windows task manager, but disappears after 1 second.
Replayed the whole game to test if the cheat mod worked with this version, and everything worked fine for me.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
The only difference I noticed is that the ending has an additional view of the blueballing scene now, other than that it still stops at the same part....Two Major games with good reputation had gigantic blueballing scenes with mother figures lately, doesn't matter what happens inbetween if the MC doesn't reach climax chances are the player won't be satisfied as well, these and dream sequences should be banned from existence.

I would take a handjob scene with a climax even though I hate it and find it to be boring...Over any other sexual act no matter how hardcore or advanced it is if at the end it doesn't allow the MC to cum.

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The only difference I noticed is that the ending scene has an additional view of the blueballing scene now, other than that it still stops at the same scene....Two Major games with good reputation had gigantic blueballing scenes with mother figures lately, doesn't matter what happens inbetween if the MC doesn't reach climax chances are the player won't be satisfied as well, these and dream sequences should be banned from existence.

I would take a handjob scene with a climax even though I hate it and find it to be boring...Over any other sexual act no matter how hardcore or advanced it is if at the end it doesn't allow the MC to cum.
MC would take that as well...have no doubt!:HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Drafox
3.90 star(s) 182 Votes