Marlboro1911

May 31, 2017
0.5.3 added some animations but didn't extend scenes from 0.5.0.
i have a save in the middle of a sex scene with the mom and a save ealier in the same day. When i load the earlier save the mom says "shit i can't say that" when asking if the MC likes what she did. but when i load the save from the sex scene and roll back the MC says "a lot" and a sex scene happens. and if i roll back past the MC saying "a lot" it reverts back to the mom saying "shit i can't say that" and going to sleep

so what am i missing here ?

Last edited:

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
i have a save in the middle of a sex scene with the mom and a save ealier in the same day. When i load the earlier save the mom says "shit i can't say that" when asking if the MC likes what she did. but when i load the save from the sex scene and roll back the MC says "a lot" and a sex scene happens. and if i roll back past the MC saying "a lot" it reverts back to the mom saying "shit i can't say that" and going to sleep

so what am i missing here ?
I guess you didn't make same choices in your 2 saves :unsure:

Marlboro1911

May 31, 2017
I guess you didn't make same choices in your 2 saves :unsure:
i did though, the only real choice there is, is A. going wild or B. try to calm down and i tried both of those already. the rest is just figuring out the wine from julia and the neclace from sophie and remembering the food and wine from the diner. plus i use the walkthrough mod so i mostly go with the green choises which let me to it in 0.5.0 so i'm a bit confused

edit: also when i load the sex scene save and roll back to where the mom says "shit i can't say that" and then go forward again she goes to sleep and no sex scene happens which means it can't be my choices since the save should have saved any choices i made.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
i did though, the only real choice there is, is A. going wild or B. try to calm down and i tried both of those already. the rest is just figuring out the wine from julia and the neclace from sophie and remembering the food and wine from the diner. plus i use the walkthrough mod so i mostly go with the green choises which let me to it in 0.5.0 so i'm a bit confused

edit: also when i load the sex scene save and roll back to where the mom says "shit i can't say that" and then go forward again she goes to sleep and no sex scene happens which means it can't be my choices since the save should have saved any choices i made.
I can't really know what you did earlier. The sex path depends on 3 choices. 2 from the date but you also need to be on Sario path.

You said you rollbacked to "shit I can't say that" but that means this save isn't a "sex scene save" because she says that only on the "sleep" path.

Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
I can't really know what you did earlier. The sex path depends on 3 choices. 2 from the date but you also need to be on Sario path.

You said you rollbacked to "shit I can't say that" but that means this save isn't a "sex scene save" because she says that only on the "sleep" path.
In order to see that scene you must be on the Sario path? Charisma(non Sario) doesnt get an alternate scene? Cause usually both paths have scenes just different

Marlboro1911

May 31, 2017

ok i'm not on the sario path, thats the variable i didn't have. but i did get the sex scene in 0.5.0 with the same path i'm on now. so i think something was bugged or not there in 0.5.0 that was fixed in 0.5.3 causing me to not get the sex scene. i continued from the save with the sex scene and saved for the end of the episode, so i guess i have a messed up save now :LUL:

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Was there something changed in the update? I heard there was free roam and mini games in this but so far, I've yet to encounter any. I also can't use the phone to text or call anyone.
Example: According to the walkthrough guide there's supposed to be a need to find a password and quick time event when you sneak into Sarah's house. In my version the mc just grabs the suitcase and hides in the closet.

Reactions: dogorox

bclz

Apr 23, 2022
Well teorically that depend from you point of view. In the prologue:
During a choice you can decide whether to turn on the gas on the stove and blow up Dave's house with him inside (and a girl too because Dave was fucking a girl in that moment) or not to turn it on and let him/them live. But either way, the house blows up anyway. So for now, it is still not clear who caused the explosion of the house.
But even if he turns out to be innocent, he is still partly guilty, if you turn on the gas knowing that you want to kill someone, whether it was you or not, in the end you are morally guilty or not. Then legally you are innocent if it didn't explode because of you. But an attempted murder will surely get you in jail anyway :LOL:

However I don't see the problem. The storyline of the game leads you to decide if you want to be a good guy and work in the light of legality. Or become a mobster ... so in that case, I doubt he follows the path of righteousness or legality :unsure:
I tought some NTR shit was going on , cuz so many people was talking about the prolog (y)

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
Hello
i loaded the pc version 0.5.3 from 2 different servers and i could not start both versions (without mods) (error in the application).
the compressed version 0.5.3 runs without problems, even with mods.
after i copied the LISC.exe file from the compressed version to the full version, i was able to start the full version without any further problems.
it would be great if an admin would update missing links to patches/mods/bugfixes from this topic on the first page.
thank you in advance.

Reactions: beaten

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I tought some NTR shit was going on , cuz so many people was talking about the prolog (y)
Yeah the feeling was that. I remember some ppl say something, because there is a scene where the mother go in the school bathroom with two boy... so me too was like hell no please...
But the developer cleary say nothing happen. Also because if you follow the old or the new prologue, the mother say what happen that day. And you also see a recorded video of the scene, in the principal's office. Where there is evidence that she did nothing. She find one of the two boy with drug if i am not mistaken one of the two boy is the son of the mayor of the city. And wanna know where they buy it. You know all of this after the prologue. She is also fired because her husband is also involved in the sale of drugs with the mayor of the city. Also you find out that the husband is gay :LOL: in the principal's officie if you click wel you find a photo whit him and another masked guy.
Anyway as you play, you find out that the last man she make love, was the real mc's dad that is dead... year ago. And after the divorce with him (because he cheat with other woman) she married the principal's because she know that him was gay. So was a marriage of convenience for both.

Anyway cant wait to see MC make love with his mother/old sister and all the other family member. The only girl that attracts me less is the cousin... also the sexual plot... i am not that into dominant/succubus fetish, i do not like to treating girls badly. But not even suffer their attacks. The aunt is really gorgeous, but BDSM or how is called is not me fetish too. But at last if the sex scene are doing well, I will never come to complain XD i only hope that the developer give us a more to soften/romance them in a lovelly way.

qweasd55

Nov 28, 2018
Dies windows version needs windows 64bit or what ?
Because it tells me that no app for win 32 bit and it is the first time i saw it ?
Help me please ...

3.90 star(s) 184 Votes