The game master

May 19, 2022
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.5.3 + IC + multimod by Rockerz Vincent
Size 972 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Can you make it extreme compressed size

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Another solid update. I'm currently doing both routes and I must say the criminal route is way more appealing than the bad boy lover route. More story and we get a more badass MC and a DTF Lauren on his side. Looking forward to see where this duo goes.

BTW can someone clarify who's the oldest between Iris and the new chick? I know the MC is the youngest(I think) but the new chick looks younger than both the MC and Iris, she looks at least 16 or 17.

Feb 26, 2022
Iris (the goddess) is even older than the MC. So that makes the new chick the youngest of all.

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
That's old and doesn't include the new patches. It's from 4.3, were on 5.3.
It is one update behind. But does explain the paths including bj scene. A lot of people claiming here you need to go either charm or intimidation, but to unlock all content you need a balance of both, granted intimidation is more important for now.

Pretty sure it will be updated soon as well.

Frazzanova

Jun 2, 2017
It is one update behind. But does explain the paths including bj scene. A lot of people claiming here you need to go either charm or intimidation, but to unlock all content you need a balance of both, granted intimidation is more important for now.

Pretty sure it will be updated soon as well.
So what do I select to get the scene, if the walkthrough you posted is the answer?

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
So what do I select to get the scene, if the walkthrough you posted is the answer?
Do I really need to spell it out for you? It's all in there. Screenshot 2022-05-23 100744.jpg Screenshot 2022-05-23 100829.jpg

The path is set early on. I went on criminal path. maybe you can get it on Lover's path too though.

And before it is mentioned, the scene that is locked is, sophia begging path (sub) I think.

Reactions: ATaddFF

Frazzanova

Jun 2, 2017
Do I really need to spell it out for you? It's all in there. View attachment 1826018 View attachment 1826019

The path is set early on. I went on criminal path. maybe you can get it on Lover's path too though.

And before it is mentioned, the scene that is locked is, sophia begging path (sub) I think.
That doesn't explain what you select. You just said "you might be able to use either path, maybe". Completely unhelpful. Simply selecting the crimal path doesnt get you the scene, there are 3 variables that you have to hit to do it. The walkthrough explains all of the possible options, but not the specific selections you need for this specific scene, and 2 of the variables aren't called out in the walkthrough. With some trial and error you can figure it out, which you can do without the walkthrough. Which is why I posted the variables so you can figure out exactly what selections cause it.

Next time you want to be unhelpful, keep it to yourself.

• Angry
Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
That doesn't explain what you select. You just said "you might be able to use either path, maybe". Completely unhelpful. Simply selecting the crimal path doesnt get you the scene, there are 3 variables that you have to hit to do it. The walkthrough explains all of the possible options, but not the specific selections you need for this specific scene, and 2 of the variables aren't called out in the walkthrough. With some trial and error you can figure it out, which you can do without the walkthrough. Which is why I posted the variables so you can figure out exactly what selections cause it.

Next time you want to be unhelpful, keep it to yourself.
You didn't post the variables until later. You didn't look at walkthrough which does explain what to select and what outcomes to expect. But you do you man.

Frazzanova

Jun 2, 2017
You didn't post the variables until later. You didn't look at walkthrough which does explain what to select and what outcomes to expect. But you do you man.
So what selections are crucial to getting the scene? You should be able to tell me if the walkthrough has the answer, but you keep avoiding it.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
What exactly do the collectibles and secrets do? I know there's the "Secret Gallery" but those appear to just be single images. Do the dick statues and the little images you find just go towards unlocking those single images in the gallery? I remember at one point it mentioned collecting them could lead toward making more money down the road. Is it just a feature that hasn't been implemented yet?

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
What exactly do the collectibles and secrets do? I know there's the "Secret Gallery" but those appear to just be single images. Do the dick statues and the little images you find just go towards unlocking those single images in the gallery? I remember at one point it mentioned collecting them could lead toward making more money down the road. Is it just a feature that hasn't been implemented yet?
If you collect enough/all of them, you can earn character point (intimidation or charisma).

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes