ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Where is the option in the ending to shoot the evil guy instead and save everyone with the last bullet? I feel like that should be in there. Along with more sex scenes for each character. It felt like 1 actual penetration scene per character was not nearly enough.

(and yes, I know it's not a 'guy' - but I was trying to avoid spoilers ;P )

If that was really the actual/real ending of the game, then ... I am mildly disappoint.

Summary - not enough sex scenes with every character ( I wanted 2 or more actual sex scenes with - i.e. scenes where the girls actually get penetrated, not just rubbing or oral - rubbing and oral doesn't count as sex!). and not enough options for the ending scene. There should be an option for the MC to 'win'. i.e. save and get all the girls, and beat the bad guys.. Otherwise - what was the point of the whole 'investigation' scenes? Just to have us click pointlessly on random floating bobbles in an image? Reward the player for going to the effort of finding all that stuff! Or don't bother with it at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eduardo_olivares546

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
Windows version not working ,...
Help please
do i must have win7 64 bit ?
hi
the compressed v0.5.3 work fine. if you use the LISC.exe from the compressed version for the v0.5.3. full, this version also works. with the original LISC.exe in the download folder the game don´t start.

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
Can anyone tell me where are saves located
There are 2 types of saves.
1. Inside the game folder of the version you are currently playing on.
2. In your OS Drive>Users>yourUsername>AppData>Roaming>RenPy
Here you will find save folders for every renPy visual novel you have made saves on. Its a neat way of keeping your previous saves safe. This is why in most games when you download a new version you can easily load a save from a previous build. If the developers have not made crucial changes to the code then it'll be alright. If they have then you might be looking at future bugs such as error screens or events not playing out when they are supposed to. I know it can be a pain to replay a whole game from scratch to avoid bugs, yet in some cases that will be the best choice.

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
View attachment 1826079
How to go with right path?
BRO so far the badboy path has a tendency of getting you all the spicy good stuff. Yes you might miss out on 1 or 2 decent scenes like the mom breast massage. BUT you will get the bj plus pussy grind on scene with her in the latest build instead of being locked out of it bc you chose to not work for Sergio way earlier in the story. The handshake options are def not the move most of the time in my opinion. So yea, I don't think you wanna be exclusively on that path

Reactions: princess bride
3.80 star(s) 185 Votes