langren

Nov 27, 2018
A quick tip for you guys. During freeroam mode, you can see all the clickables, i.e collectables, money etc., by pressing 'H'

Note that some of the clickables are concealed pretty well, and you need to pay attention to their whereabouts.

Have fun exploring.

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
Does anyone know why at the beginning of the first part, when I first enter the school in the classroom, I cannot respond aggressively to the guy who made a joke on me? It's just that the button does not respond to pressing, although it is visually clickable. Before that, I made choices in favor of aggression.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
You are clearly not enough alpha and to much beta. As I learned just now, an alpha is doing nothing, so you don't need to responde aggressive ;-) It means you have not found all items that allow you to level up.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So uh... just started playing this and is the mom a hoe or something?
We see her take 2 boys into the bathroom and then the stepdad is confronting her about her behavior saying there is an investigation....

I'd rather know now before I get attached. Also, can I murder Dave?

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
So uh... just started playing this and is the mom a hoe or something?
We see her take 2 boys into the bathroom and then the stepdad is confronting her about her behavior saying there is an investigation....

I'd rather know now before I get attached. Also, can I murder Dave?
LOL keep playing all will become clear.

Reactions: Ap0state

Francis Blast

Feb 2, 2018
I can't help but wonder why the boobs have dramatically inflated to a ridiculous size since the first release ?
The game is great but that breast inflation has become off puting.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes