MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022

"Hi everyone. I'm Moody. I've had a terrible week with the health of one of my family members. It was a time when we considered ourselves lucky to be able to get through this situation. That's why I couldn't work well enough for the rest of the animations. I am sorry for the delay. I can focus again and I will have completed the rest within the next week.

With the release of the remaining animations, we will have good announcements about LISC. About writing, animations and update frequency. We will explain this in detail. We will also release the official android port. Thank you for your nice comments and support for this update. We will continue to develop in a much more motivated way. I wish you all a good day. Take care of yourself."

dopefresh

Aug 27, 2017

"Hi everyone. I'm Moody. I've had a terrible week with the health of one of my family members. It was a time when we considered ourselves lucky to be able to get through this situation. That's why I couldn't work well enough for the rest of the animations. I am sorry for the delay. I can focus again and I will have completed the rest within the next week.

With the release of the remaining animations, we will have good announcements about LISC. About writing, animations and update frequency. We will explain this in detail. We will also release the official android port. Thank you for your nice comments and support for this update. We will continue to develop in a much more motivated way. I wish you all a good day. Take care of yourself."
ty sir! do you have any of the custom renders that were released also? :D

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
Wow:eek: just wow. This is such a fun game to enjoy. Both male and female model renders are sexy also exceptionally well done showcasing various states of arousal, sweat. I've come to enjoy free roam concept and this game utilises such occasions interestingly with collectable panties.:BootyTime:
The number of dramatic situation and freedom to do both good and evil further interests me. However in the last part of the current episode (Mom date ending) I wasn't able to make desired choices (greyed out). :HideThePain:
I'm not sure if it's just me but I'd prefer if it said not enough stats (Charisma / Intimidation) instead of straight grey option from the start.

Incestfans

Apr 1, 2020
I click on the brown desk many times but still not get the keys,...is that because i play on android, Or something else that i missed?

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
I click on the brown desk many times but still not get the keys,...is that because i play on android, Or something else that i missed?
You are not the first with the issue, I can recommend the following solutions:
- Play on a computer, you can see the key there
- Search here for solutions, you are not the first one having that issue, believe it or not

Reactions: Incestfans

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
No, I'm playing this on my new Android phone as well and was able to find key and free convict, it needs few touch on the corner desk next to captain's cabin. Once you know the location it gets pretty easy.

Reactions: Incestfans
3.80 star(s) 185 Votes