giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
I downloaded the update and did the compression, but I want to know one thing: Is the update restricted to Patrons only? I can't post it now, in case it was released only for Patrons. :unsure:

The Developer's survival always comes first, because without him there is no game.

Last edited:

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
How do I activate free roam? For some reason I cannot access the cellphone, and neither can I freely roam
It happens automatically at some situations in the game. In the past the game had more free roams, they where removed.
So wait (play the game) and you will get access to them.

somrani112

Nov 10, 2018
It happens automatically at some situations in the game. In the past the game had more free roams, they where removed.
So wait (play the game) and you will get access to them.
Aaah, I see so the walkthrough is just outdated. Thanks for the clarification

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Played it now for the first time and i am glad i did. Perfect game for me. Top quality renders, and interesting characters. I skipped it for some reason when it first came out, i remember looking at the images and it felt like it uses characters from other games.
For sure it is one of the more interesting games i played, very sexy.
4.5 of 5 stars from me.

Lucius Logan 3D

Jan 2, 2022
Played it now for the first time and i am glad i did. Perfect game for me. Top quality renders, and interesting characters. I skipped it for some reason when it first came out, i remember looking at the images and it felt like it uses characters from other games.
For sure it is one of the more interesting games i played, very sexy.
4.5 of 5 stars from me.
hey, you cand do this review too just click in stars above right screen and repeat this good words can make the dev happy!
aaaa.png

rocketttt

Feb 27, 2022
секретная галерея #10 кто-нибудь?
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

копаться в файлах игры
там много скрытых
game/images/gall

возможно эта папка только для тех кто установил чит мод

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes