Hahn1900

Formerly 'Hahn81'
Jan 3, 2021
TO THOSE THAT SAY THIS RESET THE GAME WELL IT DID reset the incest it decided to tweak some shit try the incest patch here and you will see and also below is the ones im using on this current update and they work just fine so help yourself to them i can not get credit for this myself these were picked up ages ago as i got tired of redownloading the damn Ipatches over and over anyways i hope this helps Storm_13 and others complaining that their is no incest it is alive and well so enjoy it i know i am cheers :love: :love:
just another one...
The dev is getting meaningful $ support vis Patreon.

This means that the dev Must attempt to stay within Patreon's TOS or get banned.

Does it suck - Yes!

Patreon does not care...

I know of at least 3 AVNs with incest that were just outright banned by Patreon (in the last two months) - so whatever $ support they relied on to make ends meet - Gone!

I hope that the dev is trying to get LISC on SubscribeStar - which does not care about incest and it Is a way to support a dev with $.

I have not tried it yet but xCalon just updated an iPatch to try to make the M/S relationship more consistent across the AVN.

Cheers!! :coffee:
tried it, doesnt work like all the other i-patches too...

Yeah MC is refering to lauren as "mom" and thats it. All the others dont. Iris and MC are not Borther and Sister, Alle the other characters say only "oh you are Laurens friend?" and so on...

Well if that is good enough for you guys to get immersed in "incest" *shrug*

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
nothing immersive about it.

The only change is that MC refers to Lauren as Mom, and to Chloe as aunt... thats it. There are tons of dialogues where the relationship is only mentioned as "friend" at the most.

"working" I-Patch doesnt really mean it works like it should so the game makes sense in that way. If its enough immersion to you that the MC occasional calls Lauren "mom" but everybody else is refering to them as friends and not related at all... so be it.

To call it a working patch just means... i doesnt lead to a lot of crashes, not that it turns the game into an incest game though.

But well, that was discussed a lot now in the last pages... in fact, there is no incest in the game anymore, the DEVs wanted to get rid of it. Before this the DEVs themselfs created the incest part of the game and the i-patch just was the "on/off" switch... that is no more.

I appreciate the effort trying to create a i-patch though... but yeah, a proper i-patch need to change a lot of the game to make sense now.
I understand your point but - a fully immersive iPatch would have required the dev to provide a copy of the AVN to someone who is willing to go through all the code to change every reference...

Perhaps that is in the works - perhaps not...

Perhaps someone is now undertaking the Very extensive review required to create a better iPatch ...

We'll know when it is published here.

For now -

xCalon gave us something better than what we had - however imperfect it may be.

I still appreciate their effort!

• Sad
Reactions: acondo

Hahn1900

Formerly 'Hahn81'
Jan 3, 2021
xCalon gave us something better than what we had - however imperfect it may be.

I still appreciate their effort!

i dont care... it aint an I-patch until this:

noipatch.jpg

is changed and tons of others dialogues like that.

I appreciate the effort too though... if the effort is not to copy others work though like some do.

*edit* edited my post, got some things mixed up... this is it.

Reactions: Abbys_Cat

Mokoto47

Mar 25, 2021
this code pops up shortly after Elena walks away after first kiss, i cant skip past pls help someone
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'sario_day_2_rise'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script/alteration/update1/up1freeroam/up1day1home.rpyc", line 509, in script call
  File "script/alteration/update1/up1freeroam/up1day1home.rpyc", line 535, in script call
  File "script/alteration/update1/up1freeroam/up1day1home.rpyc", line 528, in script call
  File "script/alteration/update1/up1freeroam/up1night1home.rpyc", line 673, in script call
  File "script/alteration/update1/up1freeroam/up1night1home.rpyc", line 687, in script call
  File "script/alteration/update1/up1freeroampolice/up1policeday2.rpyc", line 164, in script call
  File "script/alteration/update1/up1freeroampolice/up1policeday2.rpyc", line 164, in script call
  File "script/alteration/update1/up1freeroampolice/up1policeday2.rpyc", line 168, in script call
  File "script/alteration/update1/update1.rpyc", line 2534, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'sario_day_2_rise'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Life in Santa County 0.9.0
Thu Apr 25 03:45:13 2024

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Instead of hurrying to play this game with a patch and making 75 different patches, just wait, all the code for said "patch" is still in the game. Which means it is still looking for a "blank patch file", hence why the old patch still works for 90% of the game.

Just give it some time and another update and keep an eye on

dscc97

Aug 1, 2021
I'm stuck after asking Sophie about the necklace, I try to leave the house and always says to go talk to Sophie. Does anyone know how to fix it?

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Well it's official.
The change they implemented made me fall out of love with this game.
I finished the whole game and wish I kept my previous version in tact.

Hmm. Here's a thought, since the DEV never comes here and never will and doesn't give a single F whatever we do in our own time
do you guys think it's possible to modify the game back to our own liking?
I guess I'm addressing this to the modders and other devs.

Like is it functionally feasible to remove parts of the game that ruined everything and keep the rest, mainly I'm referring to the damn intro that purged the main core of the story in the first place. Say, we f95 users here (only those who want to of course) could have our copies of the game just start with the Aunt Chloe scene and never have to talk about the stupid intro coz that's not the canon we grew to love playing this game for years.

And it was said that the patch still does its magic majority of the gameplay right?
I can stomach the other changes to be honest, like the ENDLESS TONS OF FREAKIN FLASHBACKS.

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes