Apr 14, 2021
Ok thanks and where is the bag in the house as I can only go in one room and there's nothing in the rooms there.
My guess is that you have to let the time run out, to move further in the game. Because, as you remember the game begins with the main characters hands in cuffs. So the game is just memories, up to that point in the narrative. I'll probably have to be more selective what games I try out, since many of them is in early development or in an conceptual stage. Just don't know how to properly curate games of this type yet.

Light86

Mar 25, 2018
-oh damn
+what is it bro ?
-i just got a raid invite!
that's what i heard as soon as i started the game!
that starting music made me go find this masterpiece that i havent heard in years :

nikthebest

Dec 4, 2019
Amazing renders and great story, definetely following this game, congrats to the dev. Any plans for a walkthrough or it's not needed?

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
Mediocre game at best. Know who this reminds me of? Aorrta. Ye that dev that makes great renders but cannot make a deadline to save his life. (Not saying this dev is the same btw)
This game ain't bad as a first release, but it's already showing signs of being a drag. It's always nice to have good looking renders, but that won't save bad design.
Wish the dev the best of luck, hopefully you don't become one of the cursed.

• Haha
Reactions: MikeOG

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Amazing Game, I really like the shot angles. like the neighbor's wife in the foreground and the cuck husband in the background.
Can't seem to get screenshots :confused: It is a Renpy Game. Any Help :unsure:

Shepp4rd

Donor
Feb 18, 2018
wow nice start, these renders and animations are insane!

I give him a chance on patreon.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Looks good graphic wise but Holy crap 2g for first release. I'm glad someone clarified that the ntr will be the mc doing the stealing saves someone of us some time from wasting on it (not that's a bad thing). There should be a better tag choice for them but i understand that it is too much to ask for.

Apr 14, 2021
Fatalism...

fatalism.png

My guess is that you have to let the time run out, to move further in the game. Because, as you remember the game begins with the main characters hands in cuffs. So the game is just memories, up to that point in the narrative. I'll probably have to be more selective what games I try out, since many of them is in early development or in an conceptual stage. Just don't know how to properly curate games of this type yet.

Reactions: AlixWoe

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Well the house blows up even if mc doesnt turn on the gas so thta means whether he turns on the gas or not, the house is going to blow nevertheless, so I dont understand the logic of giving the choice of turning on the gas or leave from house as both options lead to the same outcome.
Guess that if you turn on the gas, your MC will feel guilty even if the gas is not the cause of the fire (given the fact that it blown anyway).

Reactions: LISC-MOODY

Aooc

Oct 1, 2017
This is an amazing start! A lot of content compared to most games first release. Love the models of everyone, great skin, size, age ect. If every update is as long as this and updates frequent i think this may be my new favourite game! seeing how games like "being a Dik" updates like once every 6+ months now.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
If there is only one outcome for sneaking into ron's house to steal his mom's panties, why must I have a free roam section on "looking at his sister's beds" and "this is the kitchen, no panties here" since the only choice seems to be (I admit I stopped when the dad came in to pee and caught me to type this) watching the mom do dishes longer or not, the free roam should just end once you get inside. There's no point to a free roam section if it is linear.

edit: and once again, on the second break in; go right: dead end, go left: dog, forced to use front door: alarm. There's no point, just show the MC arrive as it is, then show him see the dog and then use the door, it's the illusion of choice.

and I hit a rollback block by going into the wrong door. I'd say this is a more important request than my bitching above: Please for the love of god add labels to all of the doors/arrows/clickable hallways that tell you where they go. I can't be expected to remember the layout of every one of these free roam games, especially since at this point I've had the chance to walk around the house myself to learn exactly once before this.

and reenable the hotkey for skipping forward, ain't tryin to make my carpel tunnel worse because I had to reload a save.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mpkstroff

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Nice start , plenty content.
I'm playing day 3! now and imo there could be more lewd action.
Well written story ( a little weird with the blackmailer) and beautiful animations.
Personally i'm on crossroads with this one.
I like straight ahead fuckgames and this one isn't that but for the time being i'' m keeping an eye on
LISC.

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes