Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
Fantastically well done renders, love the redhead and the obvious attention to detail, unfortunately the MC is a goddamn idiot with an even bigger idiot for a best friend. The lack of significant player choice results in a game on rails, completely lost me when the player can't choose who he does/doesn't have the MC fuck. I realize I am peculiar in my desire to make game/story changing which can result in the MC not fucking someone, though that isn't the goal. I am sure this will be a well loved and embraced game but I am obviously not the target audience.

Good luck dev, hope you find great success with your game.
Im 100% with the same opinion. Feel railrolled all the way. It seem the choices are illusory...
To that add the fact that all the decisions that the MC do are forced by others, so the MC is already in the passive protagonist archetype.. Your having sex? not your choice. Do you think it would be hot to see the tits of your teacher? I thin/ It dosnt mather what you think! :ROFLMAO:
The game has a lot of care, anyone can notice that. But all the voyeur and forced action upon the MC I kinda feel... powerless?
Dou you know what kind of kink like to feel this this way? :ROFLMAO: (joke)
Best of luck to the dev, it shows that this game have a lot of time and passion in to it.(y)

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hmm Game Intros Takes much time than game :(short introduce would be beter (y).....Milf Mom is Hot (y)
Home Explosion <--Hope that Psycho is Dead so he cant force MC :LOL:(y)
Good Luck with Game Dev (y) ....and Hope We dont See other Negative NPC that Hurt MC ....

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I can confidently says that it is one of the worst written story I played for a long while. Not worst in a way that it's completely nonsensical, like many of the average newcomers here, or like those badly done engrish games no. It actually tries to create something of a cohesive story, but every single fucking trope that is used is so badly done, that even if they should end up ultimately as something good, it's just one big nope from me.

From the starting of the characteristics for almost every single character you find in the game, with the utterly clichéd doormat main character to the banal "villain" and complete retard best friend or the evil cousin. Every "twist" with how you go further and further into the events. The choices are completely irrelevant, because you have no actual control over anything significant. The dialogues and monologues. All the story writing elements that are used to propel the story forward are just plain bad. I found myself facepalming after it turned out during the second day, how the story will be.

A for an effort look wise, obviously a massive amount of time went into the renders and designs. I'm also fine with the restricted free-roam sections, but the style and execution of the writing destroyed my braincells and makes me not want to touch the continuation.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Im 100% with the same opinion. Feel railrolled all the way. It seem the choices are illusory...
To that add the fact that all the decisions that the MC do are forced by others, so the MC is already in the passive protagonist archetype.. Your having sex? not your choice. Do you think it would be hot to see the tits of your teacher? I thin/ It dosnt mather what you think! :ROFLMAO:
The game has a lot of care, anyone can notice that. But all the voyeur and forced action upon the MC I kinda feel... powerless?
Dou you know what kind of kink like to feel this this way? :ROFLMAO: (joke)
Best of luck to the dev, it shows that this game have a lot of time and passion in to it.(y)
Yeah, I don't know why so many of these games have such passive protagonists who are always dictated to by the other characters. I understand people like femdom and I don't mind it on occasion but that doesn't mean the MC should always be passive in all their relationships. Surrendering control and being dominated doesn't mean that the person has no control of their own life <shrug>.

Ah well, I've already decided this isn't the game for me, glad to not be alone in my opinion about the story and MC, but I don't need to ceaselessly harp on what doesn't appeal to me either. As I've said before best of luck to the Dev, I hope they have great success with their game. It looks amazing.

KaneB.C.

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
One thing is certain, this is the best looking game made up to date. Story is good to, conversations are little to long though.

• Haha
Reactions: MrFriendly

Tkoyama

Feb 25, 2020
Man, keep it up! Really nice! PS: I hope that in the future things will not be so forced and a proactive MC (is the last scene a sign of hope?). You have one hell of a game in your hands. (y)

Last edited:

Salami Pasta

Apr 4, 2020
Bug? Or am I missing something? After talking to sis and checking my phone it says I have to sleep ASAP, but I can't really go anywhere except that one small room on the left in which I can do nothing.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
What a wonderful game.
has everything to be a masterpiece.
I loved Iris :love:
more content with her.
a good start to the game.

3.80 star(s) 185 Votes